K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Its the first time that i paid for a Renpy Game, just created a Patreon Acc for that.
The developer deserves it well, this new update was really good. Im glad that there were some nice Endings for Monica.
The casting scene had a lot more Animation than i tought.
Im ok to pay 30 (35 with tax) Bucks once, as a monthly subscribstion thats waay to much.

Reactions: Fuji44aa

Fuji44aa

May 7, 2020
Its the first time that i paid for a Renpy Game, just created a Patreon Acc for that.
The developer deserves it well, this new update was really good. Im glad that there were some nice Endings for Monica.
The casting scene had a lot more Animation than i tought.
Im ok to pay 30 (35 with tax) Bucks once, as a monthly subscribstion thats waay to much.

I do that every few months, maybe two or three times a year, the Platinum, normally. And then I enjoy this site and offer what help I can afford to the developer

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi everyone...I still don't understand...but does increasing bitchiness do anything to the plot or not?
That is, increasing bitchiness only changes the dialogues by making Monica seem more of a bitch or does it actually limit scenes? So what is the behavior that should be followed? I'm playing episode 1 now
first you should read the FAQ from 1.1.2 and generally read the FAQ
and yes it limit scenes cos in some she need to be nice
same goes for corruption

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
first you should read the FAQ from 1.1.2 and generally read the FAQ
and yes it limit scenes cos in some she need to be nice
same goes for corruption
Hi Thanks for the reply. I searched the FAQ and didn't find anything about the "highlights" points where r is a bitch or not a bitch. Is there a list of where to be a bitch and where not? Just to unlock all the scenes.
For example, can being a bitch to your neighbor and making him mean something to you in the future?

From what I've read, being a bitch or not simply leads to 2 different endings but are all the sex scenes still there whether you choose to be a bitch or not?

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi Thanks for the reply. I searched the FAQ and didn't find anything about the "highlights" points where r is a bitch or not a bitch. Is there a list of where to be a bitch and where not? Just to unlock all the scenes.
For example, can being a bitch to your neighbor and making him mean something to you in the future?

From what I've read, being a bitch or not simply leads to 2 different endings but are all the sex scenes still there whether you choose to be a bitch or not?
i suppose that you talking about eps1
and for that you actually need to play the episode twice
1 nice and 1 bitch,
if you wanna see all the scenes and the 3 endings
those 3 endings are game over
so save before you do them
cos you need those 2 different saves to continue eps2

so overall you can't see everything in 1 playthrough
i am on 5 or 6 playthroughs in eps2 and haven't seen everything yet (aka unlocking all achievements)

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
i suppose that you talking about eps1
and for that you actually need to play the episode twice
1 nice and 1 bitch,
if you wanna see all the scenes and the 3 endings
those 3 endings are game over
so save before you do them
cos you need those 2 different saves to continue eps2

so overall you can't see everything in 1 playthrough
i am on 5 or 6 playthroughs in eps2 and haven't seen everything yet (aka unlocking all achievements)
[/CITAZIONE]
Yes Yes I'm talking about EP1
Damn...nice, complex game in terms of plot :) I'll follow your advice then

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
I'm about to buy the update and replay all the previous episodes. Eps2 that is in opening post has Bardie, but he's been removed from the official version since. Between these two eps2 versions, can you tell are there any other big differences? Just thinking which eps2 version I'd replay since the Bardie storyline had it's moments.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm about to buy the update and replay all the previous episodes. Eps2 that is in opening post has Bardie, but he's been removed from the official version since. Between these two eps2 versions, can you tell are there any other big differences? Just thinking which eps2 version I'd replay since the Bardie storyline had it's moments.
without Bardie, its already have some bugfixes

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes