gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I do not have it...

You can make a MAC build yourself.

Open the PC version, go to the game folder then check script_version.txt, whatever version it says, then download the SDK from here: , then extract the SDK, place the PC versions inside of that folder, then start the SDK. Now you can either play it straight though the SDK or build the Mac version yourself.
Based. I forgot how to do this, you're a savior.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I may hate the direction of the story and the current writing but the Graphics Team is Killing it! Truly astounding detailed animations and art. Some of these scenes are just amazing and go well beyond 99.9% of any other VN I have ever seen so far.

Well done Graphics department at Decent Monkey! :oops: :love::eek::LOL:

Patiq53

Jan 8, 2022
RALPH where is the sex?
CAMPBELL where is the sex?
STEVE where is the sex?

Why don't these people have sex without group sex? Why does Monica always find herself in a group sex scene?
When will this end? When will he have sex with old people without Monica group? Where are the old scenes?
2 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 5 10 120 people group sex, this game wasn't like this before
When will Monica be able to have sex alone? With Steve or the examples seen before.
Then see you in 2 months for another group sex.
It's a waste of time, I won't download it anymore, and if I buy it, I won't recommend it. He has gone beyond the known and now has 3some or 5some sex with everyone. There will never be a FINAL like this, it will never end.

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It's a waste of time, I won't download it anymore, and if I buy it, I won't recommend it.
Story advanced and events escalates - who the fuck wanna solo scenes for 6 years?
Ralph - solo scenes was several updates ago.
Steve - will have his solo date soon.
Campbell - do you read text ingame? Or blood always goes out of your head?

It's a waste of time, I won't download it anymore, and if I buy it, I won't recommend it.
If game is not into YOUR own fetishes it`s not a sign of bad game. Btw there is point in forum rules about it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-12-26.5589/ 2.3

Patiq53

Jan 8, 2022
Story advanced and events escalates - who the fuck wanna solo scenes for 6 years?
Ralph - solo scenes was several updates ago.
Steve - will have his solo date soon.
Campbell - do you read text ingame? Or blood always goes out of your head?

If game is not into YOUR own fetishes it`s not a sign of bad game. Btw there is point in forum rules about it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-12-26.5589/ 2.3
This is not my own wish, I don't know if you know, but there are many differences between the old game and this game. While events are progressing in a simpler, calmer and more beautiful way, he has now turned into a character who sleeps with everyone, even the group. MONICA, when will it be time for her to stop acting like a whore, act like a leader and have sex with whoever she wants?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
This is not my own wish, I don't know if you know, but there are many differences between the old game and this game. While events are progressing in a simpler, calmer and more beautiful way, he has now turned into a character who sleeps with everyone, even the group. MONICA, when will it be time for her to stop acting like a whore, act like a leader and have sex with whoever she wants?
In game about heavy blackmailing you wanna vanilla scenes.
"When will it be time for her to stop acting like a whore, act like a leader and have sex with whoever she wants?" -Shiny Hole event in 4.05? She acted as a leader.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
RALPH where is the sex?
CAMPBELL where is the sex?
STEVE where is the sex?

Why don't these people have sex without group sex? Why does Monica always find herself in a group sex scene?
When will this end? When will he have sex with old people without Monica group? Where are the old scenes?
2 3 2 3 2 3 2 3 5 10 120 people group sex, this game wasn't like this before
When will Monica be able to have sex alone? With Steve or the examples seen before.
Then see you in 2 months for another group sex.
It's a waste of time, I won't download it anymore, and if I buy it, I won't recommend it. He has gone beyond the known and now has 3some or 5some sex with everyone. There will never be a FINAL like this, it will never end.
I mean brother, she didn't start with group sex, it is just a normal escalation of the story.

This bloody game spam for years, you cannot expect handjobs and missionary sex all the time, otherwise is getting boring like Saturday night sex with own wife of girlfriend.

Game is amazing and the natural progression is nothing controversial in a story where there is a clear spiral of corruption.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Don't Read this nonsensical ramblings to self..or read it but you were warned :oops:

After watching a bunch of police arrest videos and criminal takedown videos. My criticisms of this game may be the fact that I am not insane or on meth.

Realistically a sane person, in Monica's situation would have learned something by now, and changed in some way.

A Narcissistic or insane person would continue on the path she is on loooong after any sane person would have changed course in life. After watching the police vids I now realize there are some truly insane motherfuckers in the world, that would absolutely positively keep going down the road Monica is on and the suffering they are receiving is there own fault and what they truly deserve.

So if I step back and play the game as a VN and not as an Avatar with true choices, I find myself enjoying the game more like watching Walter White in breaking bad.

So the problem is me trying to Play a character instead of simply sitting back and viewing a character.

Thank You Dr. Freud:geek:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I hope none of my posts were caught up in this mass deletion. At this rate I will never become a "well known member":)
If you want to become a Well known member you have to post small happy comments in a safe thread like
My Pig Princess

Admins love that thread and as long as you don't go negative you will become a well known member in no time flat:ROFLMAO::p

Remember be the Pig

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
If you want to become a Well known member you have to post small happy comments in a safe thread like
My Pig Princess

Admins love that thread and as long as you don't go negative you will become a well known member in no time flat:ROFLMAO::p

Remember be the Pig
Thanks for the tip. Checking the tags...... First strike "furry", second strike "lactation" and strike three with a capital S "monster girl". I may become a well known member there but would loose all my dignity and self worth.;)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Don't Read this nonsensical ramblings to self..or read it but you were warned :oops:

After watching a bunch of police arrest videos and criminal takedown videos. My criticisms of this game may be the fact that I am not insane or on meth.

Realistically a sane person, in Monica's situation would have learned something by now, and changed in some way.

A Narcissistic or insane person would continue on the path she is on loooong after any sane person would have changed course in life. After watching the police vids I now realize there are some truly insane motherfuckers in the world, that would absolutely positively keep going down the road Monica is on and the suffering they are receiving is there own fault and what they truly deserve.

So if I step back and play the game as a VN and not as an Avatar with true choices, I find myself enjoying the game more like watching Walter White in breaking bad.

So the problem is me trying to Play a character instead of simply sitting back and viewing a character.

Thank You Dr. Freud:geek:
One learns from one's mistakes, but I tried to make sure that in this case, players learn from other people's mistakes. That's why I added this point to the FAQ when it was first created. :)
FAQ.jpg

....However, it is still not a panacea, and, one way or another, a person can still be involved in what is happening on the screen. And such a thing as empathy can't be cut off with a knife. But at least this attitude will allow you to enjoy the game and not suffer together with Monica.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes