Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I'm really getting tired of this grind. It's the same thing over and over again, I don't even read the subtitles anymore, I just click through because it's the same thing over and over again. And this is only chapter 2... So far, I liked the revenge path the most. It's just too short, I hope the creators will develop it more. I need to take a break for now...

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Joncik_Ko

1. have you tried to make breakfast to julia

2. i can't recall this one but have you tried to talk with claire first
3. you can't finish this quest
4. for victoria you shall visit her in dicks office
Update:

1. I wake up, go to the kitchen, try to make breakfast (for myself only i have non other option), Julia wakes up, come to the kitchen, bla bla bla about the breakfast. Monica says that She is doing it for herself, Julias says You mean for us, Monica yeah for us, then sex scene in the kitchen, 69 on the bed and no progres. I also try to kiss Julia in the bed and be intimate with her. Kisses and other activities in the work, kiss after finishing work and still no progress. I have too less points to have this activity in the reports department.
2. It worked, after going to Shiny Hole for several days it started automaticly, still i don't know what trigers it, but it's done. Now i'm waiting to competition to be the Queen of SH. Probably i have to be caught when stealing money from readhead bitch...
3. ok, i thought so
4. When i gather strenght to play it again (seriously too much grind in this game) i'll try Your sugestion.

Thank You again for Your help, but to tell You the truth i'm seriously thinking to leave it, launch part 3, give answers and play it... because i'm geting really tired of doing the same things day after day ;)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm really getting tired of this grind. It's the same thing over and over again, I don't even read the subtitles anymore, I just click through because it's the same thing over and over again. And this is only chapter 2... So far, I liked the revenge path the most. It's just too short, I hope the creators will develop it more. I need to take a break for now...
ep.3 will be less grindy.

Reactions: 21122121

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Update:

1. I wake up, go to the kitchen, try to make breakfast (for myself only i have non other option), Julia wakes up, come to the kitchen, bla bla bla about the breakfast. Monica says that She is doing it for herself, Julias says You mean for us, Monica yeah for us, then sex scene in the kitchen, 69 on the bed and no progres. I also try to kiss Julia in the bed and be intimate with her. Kisses and other activities in the work, kiss after finishing work and still no progress. I have too less points to have this activity in the reports department.
2. It worked, after going to Shiny Hole for several days it started automaticly, still i don't know what trigers it, but it's done. Now i'm waiting to competition to be the Queen of SH. Probably i have to be caught when stealing money from readhead bitch...
3. ok, i thought so
4. When i gather strenght to play it again (seriously too much grind in this game) i'll try Your sugestion.

Thank You again for Your help, but to tell You the truth i'm seriously thinking to leave it, launch part 3, give answers and play it... because i'm geting really tired of doing the same things day after day ;)
If you link your save file we can have a look. Hard to give advice on where you have gone wrong without some context where you are up to in the game. I recommend you finish ep2 before moving on to ep3.

On the Shiny Hole. At some point it will not progress until Monica has done the Queen Of Hearts photoshoot. Have you completed that shoot?

Having breakfast isn't the answer until the event list lists it. Try kissing Julia when Monica gets to work to get her points to the level you need for the office scene to play from your event list.

Anyway if you post your save someone will fix it for you.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
If you link your save file we can have a look. Hard to give advice on where you have gone wrong without some context where you are up to in the game. I recommend you finish ep2 before moving on to ep3.

On the Shiny Hole. At some point it will not progress until Monica has done the Queen Of Hearts photoshoot. Have you completed that shoot?

Having breakfast isn't the answer until the event list lists it. Try kissing Julia when Monica gets to work to get her points to the level you need for the office scene to play from your event list.

Ok, i will when return home. I did all photoshots. Thanks for answer.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I find it tough to predict when the next update will be out these days. Other than it will be a Monday.
why not? it`s usual 9th week as we had last year. Nothing extraordinary happened yet to postpone release. 18th sounds better ofc and kinda realistic (32% for 2 weeks) but don`t think that they`ll rush it.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
why not? it`s usual 9th week as we had last year. Nothing extraordinary happened yet to postpone release. 18th sounds better ofc and kinda realistic (32% for 2 weeks) but don`t think that they`ll rush it.
Maybe you are right. I'm not paying attention like I used too. The last update was late wasn't it?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thank You again for Your help, but to tell You the truth i'm seriously thinking to leave it, launch part 3, give answers and play it... because i'm geting really tired of doing the same things day after day
you are almost done with the wery grinding part of eps2

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

1709636528350.png

Hello everyone!

We’re excited to share detailed information about our progress with you! With just under three weeks left until the release, anticipation is building.

Firstly, let’s delve into the scenes: three out of the five planned scenes are already completed, two of which we discussed in our previous report.

Now, let’s focus on what’s currently consuming our team’s attention: the scene in Philip’s basement. As always, it’s brimming with tension. With five days elapsed since the contract’s inception, Monica is already beginning to sense the faint taste of freedom. Will she attain what she’s endured all these trials for – the allure of the high life and the helm of a trendy magazine? Or will the “games” in Philip’s stronghold appeal to her more? Answers await us very soon.

The scene with Monica in the slums. It’s a place where every shadow conceals a potential threat. Here, unsavory characters lurk, each scheming to exploit Monica’s vulnerability. Well, the situation our lady finds herself in this time is no exception. It’s time to pay the bills, and Monica clearly doesn’t understand how she’s going to have to pay them.

That wraps up today’s updates! Stay tuned for further developments as we countdown to the release.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Update:

when you wake up
you have to click on julia while she sleep

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021

Is this good file?

Reactions: Asasasthe

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hi,

I need a little help cause i'm stuck at Episode 2.

View attachment 3409670
I continue touching Julia, make love to her, kiss her but i got no experience from that and "In reports department" is not active, because i have too little exp with her.

View attachment 3409671
When i come to change room in Shiny Hole i cant talk to Molly, Monica says that she do not want to talk to her...

View attachment 3409672
I don't know is this is complete and i can just repeat it till i'm bored. I had romance with her husband, all sex scenes, i watchet all 3 girls training.

View attachment 3409675
I miss payment, tried to go to Victoria home, but Monica didn't want to get inside. I tried at every time of the day.

The only thing I can do is go to the police station and talk to Marcus. I get a butt plug and can activate the revenge mission. However, it ends quickly, I move on to episode 3, where the revenge mission also quickly ends with information that there will be something in future updates. But revenge is not the main story. What can I do to move the story forward?
Is this good file?

Google Drive
For the Julia quest sleep in julia's bed. In the morning click on Julia and click "talk" and then choose"Wake Julia up". Follow up with "kiss Julia" then "caress her breasts" then caress her pussy" and then"continue pleasuring Julia"

You will now be able to in the evening in Monica's office do "in the reports department"

Reactions: Stan5851

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
For the Julia quest sleep in julia's bed. In the morning click on Julia and click "talk" and then choose"Wake Julia up". Follow up with "kiss Julia" then "caress her breasts" then caress her pussy" and then"continue pleasuring Julia"

You will now be able to in the evening in Monica's office do "in the reports department"
Thank You, i did it, and to tell You the truth, unfortunately, I also unlocked the last activity with Julia, in the toilet. And now I can't unsee it... It's not my style :p
But thank You for help with Julia :) Now i have to figure how to progress Shiny Hole.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thank You, i did it, and to tell You the truth, unfortunately, I also unlocked the last activity with Julia, in the toilet. And now I can't unsee it... It's not my style :p
But thank You for help with Julia :) Now i have to figure how to progress Shiny Hole.
What are you talking about? If Monica truly loved Julia she would totally want to swallow her pee.;)

With the Shiny Hole if you follow the instructions in the event list you should be fine.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes