Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Any developements regarding The Farm?
Nope. The last "current" quest with Marcus and Farm related content was released in Ep3 v6. (Farm related characters that appear in some of the other branches I'm not counting).
Anybody who knows how to finish "Big Discount"?
I need to get a bigger discount from Jack, but I dont even know where to find him.
I have completed everything except that one........:cry:
Use the thread search, there is an answer to your question:
#26,363

Last edited:

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Nope. The last "current" quest with Marcus and Farm related content was released in Ep3 v6. (Farm related characters that appear in some of the other branches I'm not counting).

Use the thread search, there is an answer to your question:
#26,363
Thank You for the help, but i dont understand how I should manage to find that by using search?

Reactions: Stan5851

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
If anyone else wants to be a translator for the game, message me. There's not much time left to translate such a huge game before the end of development. I seem to be the only one left here from the development team :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerwazy

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thank You for the help, but i dont understand how I should manage to find that by using search?
I searched like this.
search.jpg
Then followed the link and found the answer. As a rule, all questions from players here are answered pretty quickly by old-timers/experienced players who monitor this thread regularly. In this case, the answer was posted on the next page of the thread (1319).

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Confusing for me, but il ask. Is every episode standalone game or do they all req. Chronological download for save imports ?
dunno about you read the FAQ before asking
but they are standalone but in eps2 to 4 you need to answer some questions about previous episodes
but they are also a game where you start from eps1 and can use your save to continue eps2 and so on
so i suggest you start from eps1

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
If anyone else wants to be a translator for the game, message me. There's not much time left to translate such a huge game before the end of development. I seem to be the only one left here from the development team :ROFLMAO:
I just noticed that even Dev disappeared from this forum. It is all the more worth appreciating that Era is the only one who decided to stay with us, useless monkeys :D

Btw, haven't you tried using AI like ?
The result is more than satisfactory.

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I just noticed that even Dev disappeared from this forum. It is all the more worth appreciating that Era is the only one who decided to stay with us, useless monkeys :D
you can be sure that mr monkey lurks in the background
a search on him gives this message, This member limits who may view their full profile.
so you can't see when he was last online

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
you can be sure that mr monkey lurks in the background
a search on him gives this message, This member limits who may view their full profile.
so you can't see when he was last online
If you criticise an update long and hard enough, he will pop in to defend himself. Thankfully we have had nothing as poor as ep4v1 since.:)

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
If you criticise an update long and hard enough, he will pop in to defend himself. Thankfully we have had nothing as poor as ep4v1 since.:)
So you said that, if I criticise an update long and hard enough...
Hmmm, let's check it out ;)

By the way, a funny scene that most people haven't seen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

angel2628

Jul 28, 2022
in
FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-Extra-pc\game\Quests
and the other 3 episodes
find the file Achievements.rpy
open it with a text editor like notepad or notepad++
in the last line change false to True

this is much easier than installing those gallery mods you can find here
and gallery are ingame in left upper corner and looks like a diploma

this is for eps1,1 and shall be extracted in the game folder
and only for vers 1,1
use extract here
not extract to
View attachment 2764716

there are changes from eps4 v5
it shall looks like this

def get_achievement(achLabel):
if (persistent.achievements.has_key(achLabel) and persistent.achievements[achLabel] == True) or debugMode == True:
return True
return True

def check_shake_achievement(video_filename):
shake_img = re.search(r'shake\_(\d+)', video_filename)
if shake_img != None:
check_achievement("img_" + shake_img.group(1))
return True
Hello, I replaced it according to your file and changed it to "True" below, but it still doesn't work in the game. Is there a mistake there?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So you said that, if I criticise an update long and hard enough...
Hmmm, let's check it out ;)

By the way, a funny scene that most people haven't seen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha. Never claimed he will respond to every criticism. But he responded to mine. And all can thank me for speaking up. We have not had an update as short and rushed as ep4v1 since.;)
That is just a joke, I take no credit for the better updates since. But also true that since he responded to the criticism the following ep4 updates have been much better..:)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes