Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

AND FINNALY
>>>> <<<<

1708679754065.png

Buckle up, folks! Our upcoming release is going to be a wild ride! The development of v6 is in full swing, promising five action-packed scenes. The action in Shiny Hole is heating up, so get ready for some thrilling stage performances - we guarantee they'll shake you and make you want more.

But wait, there's more! Prepare yourself for a truly impressive experience—a grand scene infused with the luxury and glamour of high society. Monica is gearing up for another incredible photoshoot, this time underwater. That's right! When interacting with the water, her attire will undergo unexpected transformations.

Keep an eye out for updates because the release is just around the corner! Trust me, you won't want to miss a single moment!

1708679784078.png

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Btw as it was 1 update without Basement - can predict that it will be 3/5 scene.
And Shiny Hole - is 2nd variant from 4.05 - Tiffany and Jane. About Melanie here`s a lot of questions, i think its only after her full transformation.

Last edited:

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Btw as it was 1 update without Basement - can predict that it will be 3/5 scene.
And Shiny Hole - is 2nd variant from 4.05 - Tiffany and Jane. About Melanie here`s a lot of questions, i think its only after her full transformation.
I agree, Tiffany and Jane. But what does that have to do with "thrilling stage performances"))
Tiffany might be a good dancer, she's tall and statuesque. But Jane she's ridiculous, she's like Ashley, she only has to perform on stage with funny music, like Ashley danced in front of the banker :D Besides, judging by the description, it will be just a performance, and what kind of interesting performance can they show without sex with the visitors. Especially with the really cool performance in the last update. Or maybe there will be customer interaction?

Reactions: Ostego

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I agree, Tiffany and Jane. But what does that have to do with "thrilling stage performances"))
Tiffany might be a good dancer, she's tall and statuesque. But Jane she's ridiculous, she's like Ashley, she only has to perform on stage with funny music, like Ashley danced in front of the banker :D Besides, judging by the description, it will be just a performance, and what kind of interesting performance can they show without sex with the visitors. Especially with the really cool performance in the last update. Or maybe there will be customer interaction?
i think all 3 variants will have different action
1) dances
2) i bet you are right - sex with customers
3) and most jucy Melanie - absolutely no ideas. Sex - Monica isn`t her enemy. Dances - also not kind of action expected from Mel. But it`s variant have most unpredictable person in it - Vicky. Don`t think she let Mel go without her control. So mb it`ll be part of her bechalior party. With sex) a lot of it for 1 Mel.
P.S. and it would strong move to show new Melany on public.
P.P.S. and even more 2 and 3 variant will be shorter and without such great animations. More usual. It won`t be "main" event of update each time.

With 3rd variant a lot depends on DMs plans:
will be 2nd tatoo scene in 4.06 or in 4.07 or would it be ever (they can modify Melanie behind scenes to surprise us).
timeline of tatoo`s (before or after Shiny Hole)
connection with wedding party (bar not worst place for party :D))

so many questions and no answers

Last edited:
Reactions: podkop09

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
If I make Monica into a nice friendly person, reducing her bitchiness, in Ep 1, how can I then make her into a depraved slut?

Won't it prevent her being revenge exploited by everyone she upset in Ep2?

I need to have her punished severely, but hate having her being a bitch to others. :love:

Loving this game btw, found it late too. and why is Ep 3 so massive?????

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
If I make Monica into a nice friendly person, reducing her bitchiness, in Ep 1, how can I then make her into a depraved slut?

Won't it prevent her being revenge exploited by everyone she upset in Ep2?

I need to have her punished severely, but hate having her being a bitch to others. :love:

Loving this game btw, found it late too. and why is Ep 3 so massive?????
1) she won`t be slut in any way you play
2) so so
3) cuz it has tons of pictures and videos :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it`s not late, ep.4 (last one) is only 1/3 done

Sachin Lamba

Mar 27, 2023
agre
3) and most jucy Melanie - absolutely no ideas. Sex - Monica isn`t her enemy. Dances - also not kind of action expected from Mel. But it`s variant have most unpredictable person in it - Vicky. Don`t think she let Mel go without her control. So mb it`ll be part of her bechalior party. With sex) a lot of it for 1 Mel.
yes I think that Melanie version ill have sex and maybe lots of it aswell

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Anybody who knows how to finish "Big Discount"?
I need to get a bigger discount from Jack, but I dont even know where to find him.
I have completed everything except that one........:cry:

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes