agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks to your earlier advice, I managed to push Monika's story forward. But I stopped again:

View attachment 3419254
You said that it can't be finished, so i leave it be.

View attachment 3419255
When i try to do this mission i got the information, that this is not necessary to complete the story, and it only open The Revenge for me.

View attachment 3419256
It is main goal as i pressume, so it must be like this, not finished...

View attachment 3419258
I did it at least 2 times, so i pressume that this is like the mission with going to gym with Betty, not finishable.

And that's it. The rest missions i have green. What to do next?

This is my last save:
You have done everything in ep2 other than the two Marcus events. I strongly recommend you finish those up in ep2 and start ep3 with "Marcus training"

Edit:
The "escape punishment" is just an open quest that stays open. There are two trips Monica can make to Marcus that are a week in game apart.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thanks to your earlier advice, I managed to push Monika's story forward. But I stopped again:

View attachment 3419254
You said that it can't be finished, so i leave it be.

View attachment 3419255
When i try to do this mission i got the information, that this is not necessary to complete the story, and it only open The Revenge for me.

View attachment 3419256
It is main goal as i pressume, so it must be like this, not finished...

View attachment 3419258
I did it at least 2 times, so i pressume that this is like the mission with going to gym with Betty, not finishable.

And that's it. The rest missions i have green. What to do next?

This is my last save:
you are good to go to eps3
but save this save in another location so you can do that marcus quest when the game are finished in about 2 years or so

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
You have done everything in ep2 other than the two Marcus events. I strongly recommend you finish those up in ep2 and start ep3 with "Marcus training"

Edit:
The "escape punishment" is just an open quest that stays open. There are two trips Monica can make to Marcus that are a week in game apart.
Thank You very much.

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
As i remember she was connected with College and Bardie, and just after it was cut off, her screen time decreased.
But DM told that she`ll get her time and ending.

No sense - Fred`s magick) Claire is just victim of Steam moderators.
Yeah, I can only imagine what kind of storyline we'd get with Bardie and Claire. :sneaky: That's a shame. :cry:
How many Claire scenes do you think we can get by the end of the game?

Mrumruaa

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah, I can only imagine what kind of storyline we'd get with Bardie and Claire. :sneaky: That's a shame. :cry:
How many Claire scenes do you think we can get by the end of the game?
What was the original idea or the natural path of Claire in this game?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
What was the original idea or the natural path of Claire in this game?
My guess is that Bardie was supposed to find out that Claire worked as a stripper and blackmail her. And so Monica and Claire both were going to be Bardie and his friends's playthings, both at college and as camwhores.

It is sad that Bardie was cut out and Claire storyline reduced drastically. Claire is the most beautiful girl in the game except for Monica, much better than Melanie, not to mention those ugly bitches Betty and Victoria. And camwhoring might have been interesting - funny comments (like in that Akabur's game), unsual demands of the supporters and so on.
It would be cool to have a DLC after the game completion where that stuff is brought back. Through Boosty or whatever, if it is against Patreon rules.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I think even though the game is about to be finished, there is still a great story arc with Claire possible. It would be such a waste not to use her more in the game.
We were already told that Monica is not getting out of the basement, that is she wll either be kept there as a slave or send to the farm from there.

We also were shown that Claire is into domination and probably BDSM. It would be cool and unexpected (for most people at least), for Claire to appear in the basement in those last days. She has always been nice to Monica. And why? Because she really liked her, probably wanted her sexually. So she is a friend of Philip, maybe even his mistress. So he invites her to the basement. Claire is suprised to see Monica there, but she is glad. And so Monica ends up Claire's personal slave or a pet. It wouldn't be far-fetched to say that, for Monica, Claire is the only character in the game she likes. So win-win. The end. Good ending.

In my opinion, it is much much exciting than a proposed idea that Monica starts to love those sex machines so much that she willingly decides to stay there. Ridiculous.
Or that another idea that Philip is just part of that massive plot to put Monica in the farm. Possible, but what's the point? Monica is already ending up in the farm in another branch.

Reactions: TNTed and agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I think even though the game is about to be finished, there is still a great story arc with Claire possible. It would be such a waste not to use her more in the game.
We were already told that Monica is not getting out of the basement, that is she wll either be kept there as a slave or send to the farm from there.

We also were shown that Claire is into domination and probably BDSM. It would be cool and unexpected (for most people at least), for Claire to appear in the basement in those last days. She has always been nice to Monica. And why? Because she really liked her, probably wanted her sexually. So she is a friend of Philip, maybe even his mistress. So he invites her to the basement. Claire is suprised to see Monica there, but she is glad. And so Monica ends up Claire's personal slave or a pet. It wouldn't be far-fetched to say that, for Monica, Claire is the only character in the game she likes. So win-win. The end. Good ending.

In my opinion, it is much much exciting than a proposed idea that Monica starts to love those sex machines so much that she willingly decides to stay there. Ridiculous.
Or that another idea that Philip is just part of that massive plot to put Monica in the farm. Possible, but what's the point? Monica is already ending up in the farm in another branch.
What would be a better story is up to personal taste. I agree with your opinion on the sex machine line but think Phillip being part of the whole conspiracy against Monica would work very well.

Either way Monica is going to be surprised by who Phillip invites to his training sessions. Looking forward to these scenes.

Claire being a friend or mistress of Phillip doesn't make much sense too me. They both like being the dom and Claire doesn't respond well to male bullies. Maybe if she is a member of some as yet unknown BDSM club that gets invited to Phillip's basement it could work. Claire is a possible visitor to the basement storyline as she seems to enjoy being dominate, especially towards men but has yet to be seen in any scene where she treats another woman like she does men. I think she would be more likely to help Monica get out of the basement than to join in with treating her as a slave.

But as I've said before after the last couple of Monica and Fred scenes my faith that the games logic will be kept has fallen. So nothing would surprise me.

Reactions: Vibesy

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018
So i played ep2 on joiplay and it worked fine until I added scrappy mod and broke it. But somehow even reinstalling the game doesn't fix it?? Are the files saved elsewhere?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes