Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Speculative question, at some point will Melanie grow guts again or will she continue in the catatonic state she is in?

In theory at some point she should help us depending on whether we support her or not.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Speculative question, at some point will Melanie grow guts again or will she continue in the catatonic state she is in?

In theory at some point she should help us depending on whether we support her or not.
In theory, things can change for the better for Melanie. Though I think it's more likely to be because Monica helps Melanie, and not because Melanie helps Monica. But we'll have to wait and see.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
In theory, things can change for the better for Melanie. Though I think it's more likely to be because Monica helps Melanie, and not because Melanie helps Monica. But we'll have to wait and see.
going back tp ep 4.01 some seeds was made to this theory
in upcoming update Monica also will have deal with Mel in shiny hole....and high chance that it will alsoo have choosing to help or not to help.

Reactions: EraRamp

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
That Title
Fashion Business [Ep.1.1] [DecentMonkey]

It means absolutely nothing to the majority of people who visit this thread. A title should quickly let you assess the update that is currently posted here. Episode 4 V.XX is much more descriptive and easier to manage for regular visitors versus people who live in this thread. We should not have to visit the FAQ to figure out what update version we are on. In my opinion it needs to be changed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Eh, I just noticed they updated the SDK to v8.2.0 for v6.00. Hopefully no one encounters any save issues.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fashion Business [Ep. 4 v6.00 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v16.01] [DecentMonkey]

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
That Title

It means absolutely nothing to the majority of people who visit this thread. A title should quickly let you assess the update that is currently posted here. Episode 4 V.XX is much more descriptive and easier to manage for regular visitors versus people who live in this thread. We should not have to visit the FAQ to figure out what update version we are on. In my opinion it needs to be changed.
moderators don`t read anything) last time (when they were given ep.1.1 ) they just renamed thread as it was last update number :HideThePain:

i think thats how this numbers appeared

Reactions: EraRamp

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
how to activate extra
Wait for the activator to be updated...
moderators don`t read anything) last time (when they were given ep.1.1 ) they just renamed thread as it was last update number :HideThePain:
i think thats how this numbers appeared
That's how it's always done, the "newest release" gets added even if it's an older episode/chapter, in this case v1.1 is the newest updated release for the thread. People can surely read the OP and figure out that it's not the newest version of the game, they aren't here to hold people's hands.

Once the OP is updated with Ep.4 v6.00 that will replace it.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes