Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Last time I played this...about four years ago I just seemed to be in a loop forever. Maybe I'll try again

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FashionBusiness-EP4v6.0Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah, she still doesn't like sex (for the most part) and doesn't act like the happy sluts from other games with FemMC.
I don't really care that she doesn't like it but after taking the five hundredth dick, humiliated, filmed naked and literally becoming a whore. I'd expect some change in her mentality than when she was a billionaire.

Reactions: afterlights

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't really care that she doesn't like it but after taking the five hundredth dick, humiliated, filmed naked and literally becoming a whore. I'd expect some change in her mentality than when she was a billionaire.
Vain expectations, her mentality will not change. She is a strong and confident woman and will remain so. (imo)
Done it, but get an error. So this method doesn't work.
#30,465

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Vain expectations, her mentality will not change. She is a strong and confident woman and will remain so. (imo)
Eh its just bad writing imo you can't show a character doing more and more braver stuff and still getting scared shitless of everything mundane and not expect me to be confused. She was a strong independent woman before but now shes a strong independent woman who has fucked a lot of dudes acting like she hasn't fucked a lot of dudes.

Even setting aside my preference of wanting to see people actually enjoy the sex, I can't see how the same attitude doesn't get old. You could've had it so she treats older and tamer scenes with apathy while still getting outraged at newer acts but nope.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes