qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
So, they already release this game on here less than 1 day after the official release date.

That $30 Patreon membership don't mean shit huh?
How are "they"? Do you think the developer shared the update?) It was one of the supporters, who paid his own money.

The game without Bardie is very boring and predictable
I'm sure that with Bardie the game would be better, but it is too risky according to the Patreon rules. And there is not enough support in other places.
Actually, Decent Monkey himself wrote back then that he was very sorry that he had to remove Bardie.

Reactions: EraRamp

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there really corruption in the story, I mean Monica has a Iron Will. After so much Naughtiness and temptation she is unwavered on her goals. Unless she has given in and I just missed it.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is there really corruption in the story, I mean Monica has a Iron Will. After so much Naughtiness and temptation she is unwavered on her goals. Unless she has given in and I just missed it.
You're right. And no, you didn't miss anything, Monica still hasn't given up. I'm not sure if this will help her (if the developer has other plans in mind), but let's hope for the best.

Reactions: EraRamp

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
Hey guys...will be a seperate 1080p extra download coming during the next days ?
Or how does the upload code works ?
I started my 1080p ep4 v6 game and start the update by typing in the code...download and installing is working but after the restart I got the error/crash page...

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys...will be a seperate 1080p extra download coming during the next days ?
Or how does the upload code works ?
I started my 1080p ep4 v6 game and start the update by typing in the code...download and installing is working but after the restart I got the error/crash page...
what? if you have code = you are patreon supporter. So you can download it directly from site.

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
do you really think that they won`t change it after leak immediately?
...it worked for the full download of the additional 2+GB...but crashed after the restart.
On the other hand I downloaded also the 720p extra version but the startscreen of the game don´t show the "extra" (activated) section...or do we have to wait for the activation file (407) ?

Reactions: wildride69

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
she fought she`s smart one and can make money behind Steve`s ass.
Who cares about a lowlife slimeball Steve who stole a huge sum of Monica's money that just doesn't compare to the pennies the hookers earned at the Shiny Hole?

Your arguments, Mr. Lawyer, will not be accepted by the court. The verdict is guilty! The penalty is electrocution and execution by gunshot to the head. The sentence will be carried out immediately. :devilish:

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
...it worked for the full download of the additional 2+GB...but crashed after the restart.
On the other hand I downloaded also the 720p extra version but the startscreen of the game don´t show the "extra" (activated) section...
Activation (imo) makes sense only for the 1080p version of the game, as it decrypts extra images and makes extra scenes available. In 720p version there are no extra scenes (at least in PC version).
or do we have to wait for the activation file (407) ?
Yep.

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
Trust me this update was trash. No wonder it's already uploaded on here less than 24 hours after $30 Patreon members can download it first.
What was trash about it?
I might skip this update if it's not worth playing and double up the next time it's updated.
Updates have gotten stale after awhile and I usually double up now

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
What was trash about it?
I might skip this update if it's not worth playing and double up the next time it's updated.
Updates have gotten stale after awhile and I usually double up now
It was far from a trash update, on each and ever update of every VN/Game you will get a whiny shit stain that didn't get what he wanted out of the update. Claire is finally back which is what I have wanted forever and Victoria goes off on some people that finally needed some comeuppance. If you have been following the game this long it was generally a good update.

Last edited:

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
Activation (imo) makes sense only for the 1080p version of the game, as it decrypts extra images and makes extra scenes available. In 720p version there are no extra scenes (at least in PC version).
why does it say v7.00 Extra 720p then?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes