Feb 26, 2022
Six years of a woman geting raped and forced to do stuff agianst her will, AND HER ONLY REACTION is "eww sprouts, I'm Monica!" No broken spirits, no sluttification, NOTHING. An apathetic robot persona who STILL can't distinguish male sperm from frosting (??) and piss from Champagne (??).
WHAT THE ACTUALL F ?!

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Six years of a woman geting raped and forced to do stuff agianst her will, AND HER ONLY REACTION is "eww sprouts, I'm Monica!" No broken spirits, no sluttification, NOTHING. An apathetic robot persona who STILL can't distinguish male sperm from frosting (??) and piss from Champagne (??).
WHAT THE ACTUALL F ?!
I don't think that in the game 6 six years have passed. No more than a few months, maybe a year.
And sluttification (and/or bimbofication) is probably coming in one of the endings. Maybe along with mind break.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I mean she seems to have an infatuation with Freds cock, once she see's it she pretty much is all about putting it in all her holes. She trys to convince herself she doesn't want it but it's pretty obvious she fuckin' loves that sprout.
This tiny by the standards of the game, illogical (and completely out of Monica's nature/character) plot with Fred in no way cancels out the fact that she has an iron will, that she doesn't give up and plans to win. I've written more than once that Fred was introduced (imo) to please a small group of whiny happy-sluts lovers. And DM, tired of their constant whining about "iron Monica" not liking sex and perversion, just threw them a bone in the form of Fred and his absurd plot (magic dick).

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
This tiny by the standards of the game, illogical (and completely out of Monica's nature/character) plot with Fred in no way cancels out the fact that she has an iron will, that she doesn't give up and plans to win. I've written more than once that Fred was introduced (imo) to please a small group of whiny happy-sluts lovers. And DM, tired of their constant whining about "iron Monica" not liking sex and perversion, just threw them a bone in the form of Fred and his absurd plot (magic dick).
Even in VIP ending there is way to continue this plot in FB2 if DM will wanna make it. Or DLC.
She lost but not died or mind broken e.t.c.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EraRamp and Gerwazy

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Even in VIP ending there is way to continue this plot in FB2 if DM will wanna make it. Or DLC.
She lost but not died or mind broken e.t.c.
Has Decent Monkey ever said anything about his future plans after finishing Ep.4? I wonder what he is going to do.

Somehow Fashion Business 2 seems unlikely to me. I mean, what's the point? He might as well just make Ep.5. It would be about the same thing.
A DLC with the Farm or maybe with Bardie, or something like "what if" kind of story? Tempting, but he probably won't dare to go against Patreon rules.

A similar corruption game with a different main character with different circumstances, for example, A Movie Star Business? Maybe, but he is probably already tired of such a story. More than that, it will be difficult to create a main character as attractive as Monica. He certainly failed to do it with his two other games.

A completely different vanilla game? But he already has another account for such games. I think very few current patrons will continue to support him in this account with such a new project.

Last edited:
Reactions: nibagat

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Has Decent Monkey ever said anything about his future plans after finishing Ep.4? I wonder what he is going to do.

Somehow Fashion Business 2 seems unlikely to me. I mean, what's the point? He might as well just make Ep.5. It would be about the same thing.
A DLC with the Farm or maybe with Bardie, or something like "what if" kind of story? Tempting, but he probably won't dare to go against Patreon rules.

A similar corruption game with a different main character with different circumstances, for example, A Movie Star Business? Maybe, but he is probably already tired of such a story. More than that, it will be difficult to create a main character as attractive as Monica. He certainly failed to do it with his two other games.

A completely different vanilla game? But he already has another account for such games. I think very few current patrons will continue to support him in this account with such a new project.
Now they start finding ppls for new game (after FB finished). As it was said in post - similar to FB.

DLC for FB probably, but with every fastleaked update chance getting lesser. He`s really upset with 1st day leakage.

In vanilla games (L7 team) he`s not making scenario e.t.c as i know. Rendering, tech aspects, servers.

Reactions: EraRamp

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
DLC for FB probably, but with every fastleaked update chance getting lesser. He`s really upset with 1st day leakage.
Well, it is only the 720p version. Back in the day he seemed not to care about the leaks of the inferior version. More than that, it is supposed to be this way - sometimes it is leaked the first day, but a couple updates ago it was like 3 weeks.

I wonder whether he is planning to sell the game somewhere, not Steam, of course, but maybe on those Japanese sites. I'm certainly not a fan of donating, but I would buy the finished game, all episodes combined.

In vanilla games (L7 team) he`s not making scenario e.t.c as i know. Rendering, tech aspects, servers.
Probably he should find somebody to write scripts for those games. Based on the reviews, storywise those two games seem to be horrible (I also didn't like the game about milfs). Everyone complains about it, saying that the only good thing about them is visuals, which Decent Monkey does. If it is really a team, Decent Monkey is carrying that team on his shoulders.

Now they start finding ppls for new game (after FB finished). As it was said in post - similar to FB.
Female protagonist? It would be interesting to see the female cast. A very attractive main character is a must for female protagonist games.

Patiq53

Jan 8, 2022
Steve's last scene was like the last episode. Is this game over now?
- Where is the revenge?
-If group sex continues, the game may be over.
-If the game returns to its former state, we would like to see the final with revenge.
-Of course, I hope it won't take 5 years.
-It would be nice if this game ended and the same character Monica appeared in different games.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Steve's last scene was like the last episode. Is this game over now?
- Where is the revenge?
-If group sex continues, the game may be over.
-If the game returns to its former state, we would like to see the final with revenge.
-Of course, I hope it won't take 5 years.
-It would be nice if this game ended and the same character Monica appeared in different games.
It`s the end of the game in this Route (if you choose to agree with Steve). If you decline with him - just VIP route ends and you can play further in others routes. No revenge for Steve in this variant but he still participate in other branches.
The Game will end in 1-1.5 year.

is it so hard to understand how it`s working?

Reactions: EraRamp

Patiq53

Jan 8, 2022
[QUOTE = "Stan5851, gönderi: 13926404, üye: 1720085"]
Monica'nın fahişelerinin Shiny Hole'da kazandıkları paralarla karşılaştırılamayacak kadar büyük miktarda parasını çalan serseri zavallı Steve kimin umurunda?

İddialarınız Sayın Avukat, mahkeme tarafından kabul edilmeyecektir. Karar suçlu! Cezası elektrikle idam edilir ve kafaya ateş edilerek idam edilir. Ceza infaz edilecek.:şeytani:

View attachment 3705313
View attachment 3705299
View attachment 3705302
[/ALINTI]

Bu bir oyun sahnesi mi? Bu sahneyi göremedim.

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Sk1llyxaaa

Oct 1, 2019
And what other games are there similar to this one? from Decent Monkey or other developers, including pee, farting or scat

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
No broken spirits, no sluttification, NOTHING.
The FAQ has the answer to this:

FB.jpg

So if you want a game about a happy slut with a broken mind, you've got the wrong game.
Bu bir oyun sahnesi mi? Bu sahneyi göremedim.
The language of communication of our forum is English. Please use it. Regarding this scene, these are renders from Revenge Path. For more info

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
I just want to see her like what she does, to enjoy it, this "against her will" at all times is getting kinda stale and don't even get me started on the different versions of the game where saves are not compatible. Having to start over everytime and manually try to match what you had before is mildly annoying

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think there is no need to try to add zoophilia to the farm and get into trouble. Just working the land and in the fields is enough humiliation for someone as rich as Monica (in the bad bitch path), it doesn't always have to be sexual, does it?
And surely there will also be 'happy' endings :whistle::coffee:.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes