Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think this time it will be Marcus who will have fun and not the prisoners
Don`t think that Marcus just wanna fuck her as he could do it for many times. More likely it would be prisoners or other guests. If there will be scene between Marcus and Monica - it will take place at finish of their story.
Even more in last scene it was told that farmers waiting for Monica in one month, so it could be another training before Farm, as it was before last scene with all these kitty poses.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
oh no... this masterpiece took months to make, I will not waste my precious editing talent to make another one.
But for now it looks as it was supposed to be... not the real things...and Monica`s face should be changed also...for all of us :E

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Sad thing - that in time than noone cares about policy rules technical powers wasn`t so good. And now with all this great grafics we get fat Alloy in Horizon, vanilla scenes in FB, and more shitty things.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Sad thing - that in time than noone cares about policy rules technical powers wasn`t so good. And now with all this great grafics we get fat Alloy in Horizon, vanilla scenes in FB, and more shitty things.
I get the sentiment but Alloy was never fat. That stuff that claimed she was uglyfied in the name of wokeness was so overblown. The wokeness was her and Sobeck's sudden lesbianism. I thought she was hot in both games.

C'mon DM. Get up and release this already. It's already 8:20 Monday morning here. Yeah I know you will wait until I'm asleep to release as always. Thanks for nothing.;)

3.50 star(s) 224 Votes