vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Don't use money, use the other way around, your body :)
or earn them by show tits/ass and dance
you raise corruption and earn $0,75 each time 3 times a day
loan $5 each day from your old secretary
i did it this way and paid $125 i think it was

Kairnan

Jul 22, 2017
So, I've been using CTRL to skip repeated dialogue and seem to be stuck trying to sell the dress. The same customers show up every day and can't progress further. Is my save completely broken? Or is there a fix around this?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Perhaps not.
You have to try every day, day after day.
Soon there will be a customer that you can 'persuade' to buy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How's the story in this game? And can you mix up being a bitch and good person or should you just choose 1?
In chapter 1 yes you can choose to be either so one minute you can be a bitch the next she can be good it's pretty well done but that's only for the first chapter of the game the second chapter is much different.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
In chapter 1 yes you can choose to be either so one minute you can be a bitch the next she can be good it's pretty well done but that's only for the first chapter of the game the second chapter is much different.
Thanks. But how is the story overall? is it fun, tragic or just goofy? On the reviews most people just gave it a score but not really a explanation how the writing or the story really is unfortunately.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thanks. But how is the story overall? is it fun, tragic or just goofy? On the reviews most people just gave it a score but not really a explanation how the writing or the story really is unfortunately.
Monica the MC makes a lot of situations into a drama some can be pretty fun it depends on how you play it be good or be a bitch to everyone, it's sort of make your own story with the choices you make and it gets a bit more tragic for her but I don't want to spoil too much

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
why don't I open the pub scene, I have already reached EP2 0.5
first, it is necessary to approach the dude in the yellow shirt, while working a walking advertisement
there will be a scene of attempted rape
the Savior will come
when this scene is over, you go back to the kebab man and hand over the posters.
you go back to the street where there was an attempted rape, and you talk to the Savior.
after that, follow the instructions - opens work at the pole in the alley and "shining hole"
in the "shining hole" is available 1 level of progress with the hostess while washing dishes and getting paid for work (food)
it is possible to consider visitors and a stripper, but the other action presents unavailable

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Monica has a very strong character, the only thing that counts for her is/was her business and success. Now that she lost it, she tries everything to get it back. But she can take revenge only after getting everything back. She mentioned that several times in the game, btw. And it's still a game, so - like someone already wrote, if she would just go to another laywer and force her wealth back, the game would be done in one version.
I just got the feeling that you can't see through her eyes, the dev wrote Monica with a strong character and also lovely and deeply detailed. Besides her comments on things or other people in the game, you get to know a lot about her when she makes comments on objects. It isn't a simple h-game, DecentMonkey lays much weight on depth or the story. Also his humor, coming to surface though Monica, is really funny at most times. I suggest to have a look at the film "The devil wears Prada", then play Ep1 again and you know where the inspiration came from. ;)
I think we disagree here a lot, I doubt monica will get any revenge at all, and fred will just fuck more girls :p
maybe episode 1 was too short and did not have enough time to build her character as a super bitch strong woman then?
I bet she will even be able to sell her ass later on in the game lol
I will check back to see change log if something new happens, but monica feels more like a cuckquean than a strong woman and how I see the story so far I see no revenge for monice, at least not in the kind that such a woman monica is described would do it :p
opinions is like the ass, it is split

Reactions: Locamenteloco

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I think we disagree here a lot, I doubt monica will get any revenge at all, and fred will just fuck more girls :p
maybe episode 1 was too short and did not have enough time to build her character as a super bitch strong woman then?
I bet she will even be able to sell her ass later on in the game lol
I will check back to see change log if something new happens, but monica feels more like a cuckquean than a strong woman and how I see the story so far I see no revenge for monice, at least not in the kind that such a woman monica is described would do it :p
opinions is like the ass, it is split
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes