Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
Sounds like there is no use yet for the new Vodka bottle (partly emptied) that can be found in the dark alley. Probably for next game update(s). Correct?
The vodka bottle you can use when you are distributing flyers. There is a drunk guy in front of the hostel that asks you for something to drink. you give him the bottle and he takes the flyer. Its a one time thing. after the first time you do that when he is in front of the hostel he takes the flyer.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I lost all my saves from 1080p version and the saves from chat doesn't work. Why it's so? Coul anyone help?
The answer is in your question this is the 720p version that's why your saves won't work give it time maybe someone will upload 1080 version

Reactions: LucasDigne

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
whats new ? is monica can work as a street whore or not yet in the new patch ?
Read the Changelog:
This update consists of 1200 new arts and 62 new animation clips and is very hot!
It focused on scenes with Monica and starts just after the last Steve's visit.
In the update Monica wiill visit Steve's office, but she needs a proper clothes.
If Monica was kind to people, she can take a discount and get the dress from the clothing store for a low price.
However, she may try to steal it...
After getting the dress Monica will go to Steve...
So, as always, Monica's faith is in your hands.
Enjoy the game!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Read the Changelog:
This update consists of 1200 new arts and 62 new animation clips and is very hot!
It focused on scenes with Monica and starts just after the last Steve's visit.
In the update Monica wiill visit Steve's office, but she needs a proper clothes.
If Monica was kind to people, she can take a discount and get the dress from the clothing store for a low price.
However, she may try to steal it...
After getting the dress Monica will go to Steve...
So, as always, Monica's faith is in your hands.
Enjoy the game!
If DM cares (and he may not, since it's just a changelog):

"1200 new arts" should be "1200 new pictures"

"Monica wiill visit Steve's office" should be "Monica will visit Steve's office"

"she needs a proper clothes" should be "she needs proper clothing"

"Monica's faith is in your hands" should be "Monica's fate is in your hands"

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I must say that all in all I like the game a lot, after being pretty annoyed about its over-repetetiveness. Still, I am struggling hard with repeating the same stuff all over again and again and again in order to fulfil the task at the gym, whhich seems to be only a step between more repetetive repetitions. If the Dev found a better solution for that I would be very grateful.

queenslayer11

Jun 10, 2019
Game is good but too repetitive, It honestly shouldn't have taken that long to get the dress from the store. I guess that's how some devs make their game updates longer.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
The vodka bottle you can use when you are distributing flyers. There is a drunk guy in front of the hostel that asks you for something to drink. you give him the bottle and he takes the flyer. Its a one time thing. after the first time you do that when he is in front of the hostel he takes the flyer.
Good to know, thanks. I will keep mine though for future updates use... we never know (e.g. for her to forget about her newly-degraded conditions or for use at the strip clubs or whatever other creative ideas developper will come up with) :)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
can we get a compressed version of the 720 version ? Crackalackadingdong or playb0y44 or Abhai
which game you are talking about ?
EDIT: sorry i did not see which thread this was i thought it was another thread.
well i have selected a list, downloading them now after done with those 8 game compress version will do this one if no one have done it by then

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
The game rightly aims at "plausibility" (i.e. it is possible, so the players can suspend their sense of disbelief) rather than "realism" (because the situation is anything but realistic) and that's good. In a realistic game Monica would go to some other lawyer, get all the illegal confiscations stopped, and the game would end in Episode 1 chapter 1.

This update was a change of pace - it all revolves around one extended scenario, rather than advancing a bunch of plot lines. I liked that change of pace. The one disappointment was that nothing advanced in the bar or the photo shoots, so you had to do those scenes (to eat and to get the $5000) with no payoff. We did get to see the dark passage use, though, so hurrah for that.

The odd thing was that, on the one Saturday night I played, Steve came to dinner again and the game replayed the first dinner in its entirety.
How to repeat the dinner with Steve ? Do u have a save file? Not reproduced on my side, but u r not the 1st person who is writting about it. If it is a bug, it should be fixed...

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Hey. Does anyone know if this is just teaser art or if it's in the game?
Supposedly in v4.
I can't locate the scene in the game. poster_v2.04.png

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes