Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
I had a lot of fun playing this update. It's kinda satisfied me :)

First I had problems with my saves from 0.4 1080p win7.
After reading this thread I copied saves to /game and to C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.
Theres a folder "fashion business" and a folder with a number "149-435747" something or "testproject146-5646476" something.
The thumbnails of the saves ingame are to big (i guess cause of 1080 to 720) but you can load it.

I got RenPy Error Screen everytime I "sleep til friday" but ignored it without issues.

The content of this update fits perfectly into the story.
Even that Steve and all the other male characters are kinda ugly.

Monicas face expressions and also the sound effects are just awesome!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game gets a bit grindy with all the "sleep til evening", "sleep til tomorrow", "damn, i forgot to eat, now fast to the gas station to steal some snacks" but i can deal with that.

I play the game in German, so special thanks to Chromed for the translation which is pretty good.
"haste richtich jut jemacht" :D

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I had a lot of fun playing this update. It's kinda satisfied me :)

First I had problems with my saves from 0.4 1080p win7.
After reading this thread I copied saves to /game and to C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.
Theres a folder "fashion business" and a folder with a number "149-435747" something or "testproject146-5646476" something.
The thumbnails of the saves ingame are to big (i guess cause of 1080 to 720) but you can load it.

I got RenPy Error Screen everytime I "sleep til friday" but ignored it without issues.

The content of this update fits perfectly into the story.
Even that Steve and all the other male characters are kinda ugly.

Monicas face expressions and also the sound effects are just awesome!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game gets a bit grindy with all the "sleep til evening", "sleep til tomorrow", "damn, i forgot to eat, now fast to the gas station to steal some snacks" but i can deal with that.

I play the game in German, so special thanks to Chromed for the translation which is pretty good.
"haste richtich jut jemacht" :D

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is it a bug that she refuse to do the photoshoot?
beneath her or something, talked to biff several times after victoria said she need 5000 dollars
guide say go do the photshoot, she refuse, is it because of her bitch level or something?
got tired playing this after 1 hour and not a sex scene

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
beneath her or something, talked to biff several times after victoria said she need 5000 dollars
guide say go do the photshoot, she refuse, is it because of her bitch level or something?
I believe your Corruption level isn't adequate.

Reactions: Belnick

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
When are you trying to do the photoshoot? the first time for the photoshoot we can only do the photoshoot on friday evening anytime sooner and she always says maybe there is another option. When se absolutely has to have the money on friday evening you just go to biff talk about the job agree go to the set and do it.

Reactions: Belnick

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
I'm playing on Android and now i have 2 diffrent games in my phone and saves don't work... Will 1080p come in few days or i should play again ?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
another update, more content, great animation. DecentMonkey is delivering once again.
the only minus, is the gameplay since i dont like sandbox, as theres tons of clicking.
but everything else is great.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I believe your Corruption level isn't adequate.
it is 950+ ;O
yea I tried modify that value, does not seem to change anything
other than perhaps trigger some scenes.

When are you trying to do the photoshoot? the first time for the photoshoot we can only do the photoshoot on friday evening anytime sooner and she always says maybe there is another option. When se absolutely has to have the money on friday evening you just go to biff talk about the job agree go to the set and do it.
oh oki, will try on friday then, I wanted to get the money right away ofc, but did not know it was a doomsday trigger, now or never :p
will test thx

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Just saw this update, all i have to say is yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes 8) Been waiting for a big update for this for a long time now :D

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes