bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
where is the CG folder in this game? i read that have one but i cant find that...
It's the images.rpa, you have to use the .
1: Extract the tool and copy the images.rpa into the extracted folder
2: write cmd in your address bar. (the top bar where you can see the current directory)
then post:

rpaextractor -x images.rpa -o images

and you will get a new directory with the extracted images.

Reactions: castiel18

crazy_a

Nov 8, 2017
short update for tow month of whiting i spikt more from it it vere short not good like v4 and he say it well be abut falling part not steiv and close stor sorry but it not fun eny more and he lose the fan every day
the secen monica fuck with steive in the office every bad not like the first one download the full game for stive office .

Oct 28, 2017
How do i figure out the right panties.
If the panties are wrong it says first that bardie progress is decreased then increased- so it stays the same.
I am at bardie 3/10% and bettie 4/10% and i dont know how to increase.

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
How do i figure out the right panties.
If the panties are wrong it says first that bardie progress is decreased then increased- so it stays the same.
I am at bardie 3/10% and bettie 4/10% and i dont know how to increase.
go to bettie's room in night/ evening to check right panties and wear them next day

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
You can tell which panties she is wearing based on what colour is not there (look at the panties in the laundry over a few days to see what all the colours are and then see which one isn't there). However the way I think the game wants you to find out is by doing the bardie photo task, then you get to ask the girl what colour panties she has on and she shows you, then you wear that colour the next day

edit: (or see the post above this, never thought of doing that :) )

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
You can tell which panties she is wearing based on what colour is not there (look at the panties in the laundry over a few days to see what all the colours are and then see which one isn't there). However the way I think the game wants you to find out is by doing the bardie photo task, then you get to ask the girl what colour panties she has on and she shows you, then you wear that colour the next day

edit: (or see the post above this, never thought of doing that :) )
can you share new saves as i my hard disk crashed and saves are gone

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Anything good with the new update? I got to the end in the previous version so is it worth playing or a just a waste of time?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Unzip the new version, copy the saves folder from the previous version to the new one and the magic is done :)
I had the 1080 version and my saves worked perfectly in the new 720. Again all I did was copy the complete save file across to the new version.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Question: I loaded my last save from version 0.4. Monica is decent but I've achieved 1000 corruption. Are these stats supposed to carry over to the 0.5 version or did I run into a bug? Thanks.
Managed to fix my progress, how do I check whether or not Steve sent the money?
I would suggest go ask the person who was supposed to receive the money.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes