box777

May 10, 2017
I managed to steal the dress.

Now after all the steve blowjobs there is nothing else in this version?

javlaidioten

May 2, 2018
Question: I loaded my last save from version 0.4. Monica is decent but I've achieved 1000 corruption. Are these stats supposed to carry over to the 0.5 version or did I run into a bug? Thanks.
Managed to fix my progress, how do I check whether or not Steve sent the money?

Last edited:

Oct 28, 2017
"Steve didn’t transfer money to Victoria and Monica wants to kick Steve’s ass… But she need a proper dress to visit Steve. "

How do i trigger the shop scene?
I had to lick victorias ass but no chance to go further...:-(
How do i blame Steve?

Last edited:

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
"Steve didn’t transfer money to Victoria and Monica wants to kick Steve’s ass… But she need a proper dress to visit Steve. "

How do i trigger the shop scene?
I had to lick victorias ass but no chance to go further...:-(
How do i blame Steve?
Try to enter Steve's office, then go to the clothing store

quaky1234

Jul 24, 2018
Id really love to see a bit more content during updates quite a lot of running around but nothing really specific the main part of the story, which is a bit disappointing recently. The only part i kind of enjoyed was Melani's since we started to dig around what actually happened in Monica's life.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
I'm just glad that Bardie's progress being stuck at lvl 3 got fixed in this version and I didn't have to start over. Overall pretty short update, but well worth it. Did it have to be steve, tho :D

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
this game keeps getting better and better with each update i cant wait for the next one. Do we have a roadmap of some sorts like what content will be focused on the next updates?

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Metallitubbies

Sep 29, 2017
Try to enter Steve's office, then go to the clothing store
I have the same bug that other people have. I can only get Monica to say Steve's ugly I'll deal with him later when trying to enter Steve's Office. The clothing store bit doesn't open up - the clothing store is closed. This is after the 2nd scene with Steve and with talking with Dick's secretary.

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
Y
I have the same bug that other people have. I can only get Monica to say Steve's ugly I'll deal with him later when trying to enter Steve's Office. The clothing store bit doesn't open up - the clothing store is closed. This is after the 2nd scene with Steve and with talking with Dick's secretary.
Same here can't enter either

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes