none300

Sep 2, 2017
Hey guys! If I play anroid version and each time I install a new version of the game, do I have to play it all over again?

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
When I try to import some saves they just don't appear in the game.. Any idea ? And no I don't want to spend 5 hours grinding some shit just to see the last scene

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
When I try to import some saves they just don't appear in the game.. Any idea ? And no I don't want to spend 5 hours grinding some shit just to see the last scene
What do you mean by import ? You have to replace an existing save file or copy/paste the save folder (with everything in).

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
What do you mean by import ? You have to replace an existing save file or copy/paste the save folder (with everything in).
Yup that's what I tried to do but It doesn't work, after remplacing the save files they don't appear in the game for me. I think people needs to share the "persistent" file within the save folder as well

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Yup that's what I tried to do but It doesn't work, after remplacing the save files they don't appear in the game for me. I think people needs to share the "persistent" file within the save folder as well
If you replace an existing save file, your persistent file will be already existing. If you put for example a 2-5-LT1.save in the folder, you have to create first this save in the game by doing a save at this specific number.

JAVM3000

Jul 16, 2018
When I want to enter the clothing store, Monica says it is closed for some reason. Does anyone know what I have to do?

Reactions: Brenda

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Wont comment on the quality of the game since, i didnt played itg but a psa for people who like to skip the dialogue with "ctrl" you cant, you have to use your mouse, shame :(

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i finde out that saves are mixed up. when u try load old save first time, its saves from episode1.
so go where are your Renpy games saves folder name TestProj and copy/paste in your game saves

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
When I want to enter the clothing store, Monica says it is closed for some reason. Does anyone know what I have to do?
Did Steve visit Betty's house twice ? After 2 his visits try to enter his office and then the clothing store will be oppened. Maybe this will help:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I love this game :love: A lot of grinding but great update (y)
Thats how it suppose to look like, compared to the pathetic AWAM update lol :D
Keep up the good work Dev, game is working flawlessly (y):love:

Reactions: matekun and 50996
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes