arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
console commands is not working anymore...
Actually i dont have enough money to buy a dress to visit steve, so i thought i could use console commands, but it isnt working now.
any solution ?
The target this is to make the scenes in the shop, not to buy it, this is a corruption game. If you buy the dress you will miss half of the content of this update.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
Somone said something about cheking if you missed any scene ? can't find it again if someone could give a path to folow.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I played the game for 2 weeks but steve did not come for the 2nd time Is there something extra I need to do?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i think this update is for the falling route, because steve outsmarted monica and got her weak spot. i don't think she has the dignity left to run her fashion business anymore especially after 'sex dealing' event with steve. the sex scene is superb and the rendering are awesome, the only downside is the male characters on the game they're so f-ck*ng ugly especially steve and ralph. one question do you guys planning to porting this game to xbox / ps4 i doubt microsoft and sony are open to this kind of game but looking at the graphics it is almost as good as you can see on the console

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes