ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
I dont understand this, the game forces me to start from the beginning, none of my saves work, its saying I have to use the last one from the basement bu then the game restarts.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Yup that's what I tried to do but It doesn't work, after remplacing the save files they don't appear in the game for me. I think people needs to share the "persistent" file within the save folder as well
You might face the same problem as I do: I played 1080 version only so far. Now I got the 720 Version which doesnt accept the 1080s save-files. Check if you had different resolution-versions too. If so you probably need someone else to provide you with the matching save files.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Meh.. Steve could be the most unattractive guy ever created. If dev's aim was that, then gratz man! You did an awesome job.
He is like an old snake which is transformed into human.
Females are so pretty but males... I mean even the ones who are suppose to be handsome like gym instructor or Fred are below avarage.
But those Steve contents don't turn me on at all. However, good game overall.

Reactions: deluges

box777

May 10, 2017
Dammit what a bad walkthrough.

I did the 2 first photoshoots, now I CAN'T start the other one.

Where is a good walkthrough??? Any saves????

Hawke44

Apr 14, 2019
As I'm sick of that crap with versions, version 3.14 and so on to infinity. Here is how after this support authors, which are beginning suffer such bullshit. Annoying in terms of what I really thought the author will produce normal, separate, full episodes. But apparently, as always, сalculation to drag money out of the pockets of more and longer.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
You might face the same problem as I do: I played 1080 version only so far. Now I got the 720 Version which doesnt accept the 1080s save-files. Check if you had different resolution-versions too. If so you probably need someone else to provide you with the matching save files.
No it works. I did the previous one with the 1080p version and this one with the 720p version and the saves are working perfectly.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Meh.. Steve could be the most unattractive guy ever created. If dev's aim was that, then gratz man! You did an awesome job.
He is like an old snake which is transformed into human.
Females are so pretty but males... I mean even the ones who are suppose to be handsome like gym instructor or Fred are below avarage.
But those Steve contents don't turn me on at all. However, good game overall.
Monica disgusted it's the point of the game. So ugly males make sense.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes