pulicabobu

Jul 16, 2017
the shop sequence seems bugged,after a while you get the same costumers and Monica does not want to talk woth them anymore, so you cant progress.Any one stuck with the same scenario?

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
the shop sequence seems bugged,after a while you get the same costumers and Monica does not want to talk woth them anymore, so you cant progress.Any one stuck with the same scenario?
I just finished the path for the dress "It is long"

pulicabobu

Jul 16, 2017
yes, seems i got an unlucky rng streak,after 10 times with the same customers, i got another variant and i could continue the event.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
stupid question but I searched and couldn't find the answer. When Monica is at the bank (EP1) i tried to go outside but it says: "I have to talk to Julia first then go outside". I'm not sure how to get past this.

hulksfist

Nov 30, 2018
I used one of the saves from here to play, but after getting the dress from clothing store steve visits saturday at home. The quests keep repeating. (im stuck , i cant visit steve coz it says to get dress but i already have it, i cant visit the store too)

Can anyone pls provide save file after getting the dress from clothing store by working as a manequin?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes