hash19

Jun 4, 2017
A hero or heroine will show up in the next couple of minutes, hours, days ....:sneaky:

Let us practice our due restraint and patience.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I've had an erection with just reading "Has been released" lol
waiting ~

TBH I feel a bit guilt of not being a patreon for a game i love so much.. but jesus, i'm not rich sadly and low money subscription are totally useless, for having 1080p when it's out i should go for the 30$.

I am actually curious, is 30$ a low amount of money for you? Because here in italy it's something considerable

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Ladies, stop the whining please. Re-start the discussion about the game, and not how rich (or poor) ye all are.

Sharing is caring.

Try not to go off on a tangent again.

~ Eoin ~

P.S: I'm serious. It's an unofficial warning. If it's started again, ye'll get proper, full-blown warnings

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
While we wait for a hero (I'm not a patron at that level), let's talk about what screenshots would best advertise the game. There are eight right now, but I think only (left to right in the OP) #1, #2, and #5 really reflect the game. #3 & #6 are boring, and #s 7 and 8 don't feature main characters. All are from episode 1, it seems. Anyone have candidates? Maybe from posts taken from the Patreon page and shown here?

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
While we wait for a hero (I'm not a patron at that level), let's talk about what screenshots would best advertise the game. There are eight right now, but I think only (left to right in the OP) #1, #2, and #5 really reflect the game. #3 & #6 are boring, and #s 7 and 8 don't feature main characters. All are from episode 1, it seems. Anyone have candidates? Maybe from posts taken from the Patreon page and shown here?
you are right but monica face is quite enough to got me here

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes