baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Monica is the worse GF possible.
sure its fun to see her go all bitch or getting corrupted, but to take all the shit she gives you, no way.

Reactions: Locamenteloco

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
... is one of the hottest models out there, at least for me. I don't know why but her face with the long black hair and this fabulous body are driving me mad :love:
true. and the way she keeps us waiting just makes it harder to resist. there are a lot of hot girls in this games. Being a dik has seconf best girls in my opinion but monica in that whore clothes <3 GOD DAMN

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
... is one of the hottest models out there, at least for me. I don't know why but her face with the long black hair and this fabulous body are driving me mad :love:
Well, I was arguing with another guy in this forum because he says that the FB girls have an ugly ass. o_O

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well, I was arguing with another guy in this forum because he says that the FB girls have an ugly ass. o_O
What's hot or not is not an absolute standard for everyone. So be it, if he doesn't like her butt, more butt for me alone ;)

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
I would die for a time of the realese right now. just hope i can play it in haven to or hell or vice or if im reincarnated in 15 yrs

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
new spoiler from v0.5 , man
Waht do you guess?

The CGs above are only 3 days old. They're from his aptreon site and show some content of the new version 0.5.

Don't mix my date Jun 04. there with the version 0.4.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes