Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I already did. On the 7th try betty came to office. However i'm not getting the part where steve has sex with monica again
I will share some of the files tomorrow if you want i have Monica with the two guys at bathroom Steve that fucks Monica at the house with Betty black panties And contract with Steve with ejaculation inside Monica

Reactions: Bithy21

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Monica's adventures are reminiscent of Van Orth's adventures from the movie Game.........
but the bitch in the movie is more interesting

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
what is the secondary save directory for fassionbusiness it's something like appdata/roaming/renpy/fassionbusiness
Thanks in advance

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Used my old save, talked with Bardie about eating (first time) and went after this main yard house in the evening. You don´t see any persons only you. When you click around you can see the chauffeur (no Bardie) when you click in the picture all time the round pic from Bardie came.

2-5 normal save a lot for this time
2-6 the error message
Took the 1st file - not reproduced. took the 2nd - reproduced, but it tells you that you don't have some puctures. Need to download the game again, probably it is not fully downloaded

Oct 28, 2017
How do i trigger bardie progress?
Bardie Level6- cannot trigger the event with bettie- same here as bardie- maximum reached...

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
WHOEVER DESIGNED THAT GAME INTRO.. I HOPE SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAPPENS TO YOU.. Not like you get hurt or something, but like some really sad or awkward..

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
WHOEVER DESIGNED THAT GAME INTRO.. I HOPE SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAPPENS TO YOU.. Not like you get hurt or something, but like some really sad or awkward..
Assuming you are talking about episode 1.
My guess is you probably like myself don't see her actions to be anything near justifying what happens to her. She's not enough of a villian for me to fill that way. Now if she and her husband were say running a child trafficking ring or some crap on the side and she was a part of it hell yea. But she's not even that much of a bitch compared to real women as far as bitches go she a good solid 2 maybe 3 out of 10.

That said it's a story and I don't have any ill will toward the author.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I've been stumbling around the office talking to people, since the computer doesn't work.....it that it? Is that how you "work"?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Assuming you are talking about episode 1.
My guess is you probably like myself don't see her actions to be anything near justifying what happens to her. She's not enough of a villian for me to fill that way. Now if she and her husband were say running a child trafficking ring or some crap on the side and she was a part of it hell yea. But she's not even that much of a bitch compared to real women as far as bitches go she a good solid 2 maybe 3 out of 10.

That said it's a story and I don't have any ill will toward the author.
NO IM TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU TURN ON THE GAME.. THERE IS A LOUD MOAN FOR SOME FUCKING REASON.. AHAHAHAHAH

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes