Dhenry1987

Mar 17, 2019
On android version and im stuck after the event with biff. Outside Monica's office my only option is to go into her building, but when I try it says I need to run to dick. There's no other menus or maps to click on (the normal ones aren't there). Is this a bug or am i missing something.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
ROFL never paid attention to it. I always skip that crap. Just one mouse click.
Yea.. I was doing something on my facebook.. And all out of sudden I hear loud fucking moans.. My volume was up to 100% as I was listening to the lastest Taylor song which had released like an hour ago at the time.. soo yea

Reactions: Blayo and grtrader

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Thats not fair, i was hoping to sent her to the Ranch 218 and i cant hahaha just great!! I hope that part will be included soon in the future updates

Jul 10, 2019
Any of the grinders willing to share whether it is worth grinding for any of the following possibilities (v0.6):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, I think I've completed all of the available content (that I'm gonna find without taking massively different paths). Any way to tell when you're "done" with 0.6?

Thanks!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a

game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.6] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 1.76GB
Download Win 80%(827.05MB):
Download Win 60%(593.8MB): -

Just wanted to let you know that for some odd reason the smaller compressed version (thats the one I used) has the messed up black boxes around the characters... at least in the free roam parts, in the storyline parts its fine...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: playb0y44

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
The "threesome"
, along the 2nd photoshoot, was probably the best part of this update. Thanks again for all the great story and rendering (so many new characters/spaces with great potential and nasty thoughts from the new office scenes for subsequent updates !!)

wilari

Aug 10, 2017
I have mixed feelings about this game!
The renders are great (the photoshoots!!), some scenes are really good (like the threesome in the studio), but I have a hard time with the constant feeling of being forced to do things.

I guess it's part of the genre, but sometimes it goes a bit too far for me. I had a hard time with the whole sequence in prison (and the drive back to the villa at the end of the first chapter). I mean, I can understand that some people have a fetish for rough sex, but rape? I don't know, maybe you could at least offer to skip it for those who are disgusted by that (also, you should add the rape tag, as someone mentionned it earlier!)

Same for Monica's lack of pleasure in sex. I mean it wouldn't hurt to have if only one stroryline where she actually enjoys the sex and isn't forced into it but pursues it? Maybe Melanie? I don't know, I hope some sort of redemption for the character and a way for her to get some power back is planned for the rest of the story.

Reactions: Dr22 and Rythan25
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes