Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Hm... there could be still balance in my opinion.
If this update still has no sex scenes I think I wait till the next update.
You don’t have to fuck 24/7 but 20 - 50% of the game should have sex.
I am here to see Monica and Melanie having sex and not get humiliated over and over. Beside I am not the biggest fan of humiliation in general.

It’s like playing Jessica Hard news (beside at least having a bit sex) this hole game is just a big tease. I am fine with teasing one minute, one hour or even one update. But not one year or more.
I am with you on that, especially since this is the second chapter of the story. I was fine with the first chapter and this chapter started amazing with the prison scenes but afterwards there has been uneven releases. Some releases we got pretty nice content however some like this it was just tease after tease with no sex scenes.

I really want to emphasise this being the chapter 2. That is why my expectation are higher compared to chapter 1.
For more hardcore gang bangs and other stuff could wait for chapter 3 but chapter 2 needs more sex.

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
yeah he has been teasing about the farm for a year and no scene has been showed yet
I do not know what to expect from the farm as well. It could just be another prison scene where it stops at the moment everything gets going.

I just want her to be able to completely fall in the falling part in this chapter. So far it is going just very slowly.

Edit: This is also one of the reasons that keeps me from becoming a patreon for his game. I just do not know what to expect. A release earlier could have a sex scene, release after could be nothing more than teasing scenes.

Last edited:

tg

May 1, 2017
Well, looking at what the gallery does, I think we're going to need an unlocker. It doesn't show scenes yet, but I've noticed it unlocks them as you revisit them. I'm not in any hurry to play from the start again, just to unlock all the scenes.

And, from what I remember, one or two scenes are locked behind either Monica is a bitch or not, and more like that, depending on whether she was bitchy in the past.

So, unlocker would be nice, just so it's easy to see all these nice scenes.

Reactions: DJsona

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
I hope at some point in the game we will be able to buy a gun and stick a bullet in the head of Dick's secretary :)

Yeah really confusing and kinda sad this game goes the same way like Jessica Hard News
What ? I mean 1 the game is updated much more often and there is a decent amount of content each time 2. There is no sex scene in 1 update, ok might not be ideal but it's not the end of the world since the plot advanced fairly well in this update, the game is going on pretty well idk why yall so mad tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I've only tried very first episode I liked being an evil bitch but then she got tricked or something by the end so I lost interest since I couldn't play as a mean boss. Does this game later on allow the main character to treat others badly or is it kind of what I guess, she just is now an abused girl over and over?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I don't quite get it yet. What is the difference between 720 version and 1080 version? And what is the extra version? I played the 720 version all the time because my memory file didn't work at the 1080 resolution, so I missed something because I played the 720 version? And can I play the extra version with my memory file at all?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes