tg

May 1, 2017
There seems to be a problem with how money is described in this game.

Like, you waitress and earn tips. You get $1.0 or $3.0 or something. That's OK for tips, I guess.

But, it becomes ridiculous when you steal the tips and Ashley suggests that Monica probably stole $500, or it wouldn't have been worth her time stealing it. That's true. But there's no way Monica even earns $10 let alone $500. So, what's up?

I really wish money would make more sense in this game. Dancing in the backstreets only gives you $0.5? That's 50 CENTS. For her dancing for someone. That's just stupid. So, anyone make more sense of how this money is supposed to work?

Why is Ashley using $500, for something she would know might only be $5.00, given the average payout you get from these side jobs.

Reactions: Pogo123

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
DecentMonkey

WOW!!! What an awesome update :love:(y)

I really love the progress of the main plot. And the sidestory between Victoria and Melanie .... The path with Marcus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... just perfect <3
The rest of the update was entertaining, too. And wonderful new scenes and poses.
Exactly what I hoped for.
Thank you so much!!

Please keep the great work going!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Quick question: will the scene with Melanie and Dick continue? Just stopped during teasing and it seems she didn’t left his room

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I'm obviously stupid because I can't understand how to update the game...just keeps telling me error connecting no matter what I try.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I'm obviously stupid because I can't understand how to update the game...just keeps telling me error connecting no matter what I try.
Normally you put old saves in the www folder of the latest version

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
So the sex scene in the bar is locked behind the new acces code or something, is that right ?

If so I really don't think it's a good idea tbh, plus we can acces to the scene anyway by searching into the game's files

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So the sex scene in the bar is locked behind the new acces code or something, is that right ?

If so I really don't think it's a good idea tbh, plus we can acces to the scene anyway by searching into the game's files
I want to see Melanie and dick

Pyreen

Jun 29, 2019
Overall, I enjoyed the update. I liked the sex scenes between Monica and Ashley since they added alot to Monica's character development. So far the only 2 experiences she's had with orgasms were with women, and both in more or less forced contexts. Wonder whether the author is going the route of Monica realizing she's a lesbian (which at least would somewhat explain her aversion to sex whenever men are involved, including her husband). Would also be pretty funny considering her disdain for homosexuals. Her fear of her own orgasm is also a nice example of the tension in her character that makes her so interesting, the mix between ice cold sociopath bitch and clueless little girl.

I'm also interested in which direction the scenes with Julia will develop. I hope Fred's end goal isnt just getting a threesome with them.

The main storyline could have progressed a bit more, for my taste. We still dont know whether we can trust a single word Melanie says, and havent really learned more about Marcus either. The one thing that seems to be certain is that Melanie is in fact at the mercy of Marcus now, or she would have never allowed Veronica to degrade her so severely.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes