Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "chromé, poste: 2501719, membre: 16358"]
Le développeur lui-même n'a aucune idée s'il va faire la ferme, parce que ça ne pourrait être qu'une mauvaise fin à la toute fin de l'histoire. Il y a tellement de contenu à faire. Donc, vous ne pouvez simplement pas dire si cela sera fait ou non, même DecentMonkey ne le sait pas.
[/CITATION]
MMhhh so bad but thank for answer
I think there's no need to be sad. Monica still has so many things to do / endure / organize in her future way. The falling path will continue, but also good sides will show up. Also it will not take long for her to start the "revenge path". There are countless new scenes, locations, and simply a ton of hot stuff. :)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "chromé, poste: 2501784, membre: 16358"]
Je pense qu'il n'y a pas besoin d'être triste. Monica a encore tant de choses à faire / endurer / organiser à sa manière. Le chemin qui tombe va continuer, mais de bons côtés vont apparaître. En outre, elle ne tardera pas à commencer le "chemin de la vengeance". Il y a d'innombrables nouvelles scènes, lieux et tout simplement une tonne de trucs chauds.:)
[/CITATION]
yes I doubt it and I like it but I would have liked even more the ranch I think .
At the end she become a slave and pass all animals training
But in my dream i think so bad

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Nice when the next update ? Can someone partage a save with the whole unlocked gallery and before Monica go to Marcus ? Please.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Oh! Maybe even Julia since Monica had to say all those compliments to her. Nonetheless, Bartie has got to be working with Fred.
Absolutely no way that this curly head is Julia (except she gain a lot of weight lately) :ROFLMAO:
This one is from gym right?..
No, it's the same background as in school of Bardie ... so obviously Bettie is helping Bardie with his teacher ... and Bardie is the perfect partner in crime and makes photos to blackmail his teacher. (And he gets more compromising material of Bettie to blackmail her, too :devilish: :cool: )

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I think it's one of Monica's subordinates from the Fashion Office, the IT guy. Here's 2 images of him:

View attachment 424359

The way the hair looks from behind... it has to be this guy.
Good observation. Though I'd have preferred him to do Monica as Monica, my boss, and not as Monica, the maid of someone I know. Either way, he's doing Monica, I know, but still...

As a general thought, how much longer to go before Monica starts getting dick? I'm eagerly awaiting that to happen.

And when will all the "vengeance" begin? I'm really looking forward to Monica's former maid kicking into action, making Monica do things, treating Monica with the same contempt and disdain Monica had treated her, just as I am Steve's secretaries. Others can follow thereafter, or tag along, I'm fine either way - the waitress, the hotel receptionist, the neighbor, etc.

DecentMonkey, if you're reading this, do you have any such plans in the future? A mere "yes" would suffice.

Reactions: Pyreen and Sakrilas

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So it says Birdie is 21yo, so he is NOT in school anymore unless he is doing a Bart Simpson and not passing until he is 53yo LOL, he is in college right?.

I ask because from his appearance and how he acts, he acts like and looks like he is about 14yo and a member of "The Goonies" ;) .

Is 21 his actual age or is that the maxed out amount of his actual IQ? lmao

Also, the Dev needs to look at the corruption bar, and increase it IMO to say 10,000, because in this present update alone, I maxed the bar to 1000, which in a maxed bar that means Monica should be doing WAY more naked and sex related stuff than she clearly is.

And if the bar were raised to 10,000, then the story, the renders/animations for different scenes should be showing Monica`s gradual progression downward further and further into more depraved acts, right now maxing the bar to 1000 means nothing what so ever in relation to Monica becoming an eventual full slut, just some food for thought.

As I have said before, "The Farm" needs to be fully done even as a stand alone game made away from Patreons BS rules, and it needs to be a REALLY bad place to go to, with the Dev hinting now a few times about "The Farm" and Melanie having lightly brushed off an edge of the very tip of the iceberg of "The Farm" and how badly she took her experience, the Dev now in reality cannot ignore endless calls for "The Farm" to be fully implemented top of the iceberg and what is fully below the waterline also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creeping Death

mitchk809

Feb 26, 2018
So it says Birdie is 21yo, so he is NOT in school anymore unless he is doing a Bart Simpson and not passing until he is 53yo LOL, he is in college right?.

I ask because from his appearance and how he acts, he acts like and looks like he is about 14yo and a member of "The Goonies" ;) .

Is 21 his actual age or is that the maxed out amount of his actual IQ? lmao

Also, the Dev needs to look at the corruption bar, and increase it IMO to say 10,000, because in this present update alone, I maxed the bar to 1000, which in a maxed bar that means Monica should be doing WAY more naked and sex related stuff than she clearly is.

And if the bar were raised to 10,000, then the story, the renders/animations for different scenes should be showing Monica`s gradual progression downward further and further into more depraved acts, right now maxing the bar to 1000 means nothing what so ever in relation to Monica becoming an eventual full slut, just some food for thought.

As I have said before, "The Farm" needs to be fully done even as a stand alone game made away from Patreons BS rules, and it needs to be a REALLY bad place to go to, with the Dev hinting now a few times about "The Farm" and Melanie having lightly brushed off an edge of the very tip of the iceberg of "The Farm" and how badly she took her experience, the Dev now in reality cannot ignore endless calls for "The Farm" to be fully implemented top of the iceberg and what is fully below the waterline also.
Wow, nothing gets by you Mr Holmes. But I think your attention to detail is preventing you from enjoying the game. I'm pretty sure D.M. has a good plan so seat back and enjoy the ride.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
But I think your attention to detail is preventing you from enjoying the game.
Actually I do enjoy the game alot, minor grinding ignored, all my points made are valid, and that would be Miss Holmes actually, me being an actual female Ty very much :D, so yea, You sit back and enjoy your ride through the game, and I will sit back, make good valid points and enjoy my game okie dokie? lol

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes