Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
When monica will be fucked by dog / horse and broken by markus ? sorry 4 english
and when next update release ?
The ranch 218 is not planed (yet). We had several discussion in this forum why. Mainly because Marcus uses this to threaten Monica. Melanie was there but came back in v07. The ranch is an instrument for the story so far but nothing more. There is no choice for the player, no more sandbox style and in best case a bad ending for the story.
Fashion business will continue, the dev has written the plot of Ep3 so far. Ep2 will most likely not end with v10, because there still is too much content to release.
And one more thing: Patreon doesn't allow bestiality, so if there were any in this game, the income of the dev would break away which leads to a stop of develpoment. That would be the worst outcome possible, so, no bestiality, no stop of Fashion Business. :)

The release of v08 is planned around(!) the 15th of october.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
so even at the very end of the game or as addon there will never be a 2018 ranch ? this game is very good but finally monica will never really be broken ?!

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
I don't understand why people want to see the ranch as soon as possible. Doesn't that clearly mean a bad final of the game? Monica still has a lot to do. No story feeds have been completed yet. She's not even close to revenge yet. We didn't even know why she was being punished. I hope the dev won't listen to you. Suppose Monica went to the ranch in the next update. There she will suffer various kinds of torture and suffering. Then what? If content remains, all content is consumed in 1-2 updates. What if she can get out? Why would she want revenge after countless painful tortures? Why would a broken Monica want revenge? There are already numerous sex games on the market. We don't need this.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I don't understand why people want to see the ranch as soon as possible. Doesn't that clearly mean a bad final of the game? Monica still has a lot to do. No story feeds have been completed yet. She's not even close to revenge yet. We didn't even know why she was being punished. I hope the dev won't listen to you. Suppose Monica went to the ranch in the next update. There she will suffer various kinds of torture and suffering. Then what? If content remains, all content is consumed in 1-2 updates. What if she can get out? Why would she want revenge after countless painful tortures? Why would a broken Monica want revenge? There are already numerous sex games on the market. We don't need this.
Even if Monica never goes to the ranch ingame ... well, there are some quite good artist for Daz3D around here ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
I do not want monica to go to the ranch now because I like this game and I do not want it to end right now but I would like to know if at the end we will have the opportunity to send her to this ranch for various punishments and even if it was not planned and patreon does not allow bestiality I wanted to know if he was going to develop it or not? No patreon has any information about it?

Harper2018

Dec 26, 2018
I hope the Ranch will be the end of the game ( e.p. perhaps eps 4 or 5 ;-) I like this game, it has so many potential) and when the end content starts, i hope Monica, that lovely "B***h" becomes her life, company and stuff back. Do revenge on some people (Victoria and some others), brings back Melanie to her normal life and Marcus to fall. It´s for me a good ending, i don´t like a broken Monica by Marcus.

Beatrixxxx

Jun 2, 2018
[help] I have problems to develop relation with Bardie (lvl.5) & Betty (lvl.4) and both are waiting for further progress...
I have finished everything until update 7 except that.
Please help me what can I missed with Bardie & Betty?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I hope the Ranch will be the end of the game ( e.p. perhaps eps 4 or 5 ;-) I like this game, it has so many potential) and when the end content starts, i hope Monica, that lovely "B***h" becomes her life, company and stuff back. Do revenge on some people (Victoria and some others), brings back Melanie to her normal life and Marcus to fall. It´s for me a good ending, i don´t like a broken Monica by Marcus.
If the ranch will be implemented in the game ... I guess the best way would be that dev creates all the stuff from the farm as a sideline to "normal" implementation of the story. So he gets funded for the work without Patreon intervening.
Of course, he can only publish the farm parts after finishing the "nice" content (with an update to all episodes where the ranch routes end with "to continue" atm). Maybe also not at Patreon itself, but using another way (to be able to get funded in the future at Patreon again).

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I think the Dev will have a lot of work on their plate when they are reaching episode 3-5. Given the vast amount of differences on what peoples end goals are. Such as a Nice Monica everything restored ending or a Bitchy everything restored ending, Alongside all the different bad ends for Monica with the each character (Biff, Melanie, Bardie, Marcus Victoria to name a few).

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
If the ranch will be implemented in the game ... I guess the best way would be that dev creates all the stuff from the farm as a sideline to "normal" implementation of the story. So he gets funded for the work without Patreon intervening.
Of course, he can only publish the farm parts after finishing the "nice" content (with an update to all episodes where the ranch routes end with "to continue" atm). Maybe also not at Patreon itself, but using another way (to be able to get funded in the future at Patreon again).
Okay, and no Patreon could have confirmation from the developer for creating and switching from monica to this famous ranch 218? Because no matter if the ranch is for in 3 years I just want to know if it will exist or not ! ;)

Sorry 4 my bad english hein !

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Okay, and no Patreon could have confirmation from the developer for creating and switching from monica to this famous ranch 218? Because no matter if the ranch is for in 3 years I just want to know if it will exist or not ! ;)

Sorry 4 my bad english hein !
The dev himself has no idea if he will make the farm, because it could only be a bad ending at the very end of the story. There is so much content still to do. So, you just can't say if it will be done or not, even DecentMonkey does not know it.

Reactions: alex andrews

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "chromé, poste: 2501719, membre: 16358"]
Le développeur lui-même n'a aucune idée s'il va faire la ferme, parce que ça ne pourrait être qu'une mauvaise fin à la toute fin de l'histoire. Il y a tellement de contenu à faire. Donc, vous ne pouvez simplement pas dire si cela sera fait ou non, même DecentMonkey ne le sait pas.
[/CITATION]
MMhhh so bad but thank for answer

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes