Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I want Melanie Melanie Melanie all the way Melanie (and here and there Monica)

And what?! Beyoncé got ass implants? I always thought she has a natural sexy body.
I know kim Kardashian has but even her butt looks fake af and not pretty at all, her boobs look kinda delicious :)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I have to admit that I am a bit confused about some people who want fat girls in the game. Everybody can have his fetish, but neither Melanie nor Monica will become more fat. I would appreciate it if some guys here could stop demanding always a more fat Melanie/Monica. This will not happen. We heard you, but to make that clear, this will not happen. It's a bit annoying slowely. :rolleyes:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I have to admit that I am a bit confused about some people who want fat girls in the game. Everybody can have his fetish, but neither Melanie nor Monica will become more fat. I would appreciate it if some guys here could stop demanding always a more fat Melanie/Monica. This will not happen. We heard you, but to make that clear, this will not happen. It's a bit annoying slowely. :rolleyes:
What’s annoying is what some ppl consider as fat. if everything thiccer this Monica is fat you have some fucked up views my friend.
Every girl can be pretty in her own way. and curvy girls are not fat *facepalm*

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
Maybe as a bad ending. Where a rich asshole (or Biff ^^ ) degrades her by transforming her into a sex toy. Taking her with him everywhere he goes, Monica always on a leash. They visit public social events where she wants to please everybody with her sexual skills and becomes the girl on the front cover of her former magazine that is now called "Bitch improvement".
A perfect “bad” ending for sure, maybe at least half of this come true... at least the bimbo look part

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

conilesh

Nov 6, 2018
Help

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 245, in script call
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 401, in script
return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'/Users/Denis/Desktop/RenpyProjects/TestProj/game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy', 1526853816, 297).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 401, in script
return
File "F:\HammerAutosave\FashionBusiness-EP2-v07-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.7-720p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1505, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "F:\HammerAutosave\FashionBusiness-EP2-v07-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.7-720p-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 680, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'/Users/Denis/Desktop/RenpyProjects/TestProj/game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy', 1526853816, 297).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.449
EP2-v0.7-720p
Sat Oct 05 18:59:16 2019
```

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I hope we continue to get photo shoots, the photo shoots in this have me addicted!
They're really great. And they keep getting racier. I do believe we can expect topless and nude shoots down the line. I wonder, though, if we'll ever get to see Monica in her own magazine, Playboy-style. It could be be a copy lying in the background, or perhaps a poster of the latest edition. Just to, you know, have the knowledge her pictures have gone public. Maybe get some public opinion/reaction, too.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
They're really great. And they keep getting racier. I do believe we can expect topless and nude shoots down the line. I wonder, though, if we'll ever get to see Monica in her own magazine, Playboy-style. It could be be a copy lying in the background, or perhaps a poster of the latest edition. Just to, you know, have the knowledge her pictures have gone public. Maybe get some public opinion/reaction, too.
Without giving too much of a spoiler, but be sure that the photosessions will continue. Not in every update, but they will. ;)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i need save ep1 100%
How do you define 100%?
If you choose the route to be a very nice Monica ... the story ends in ep1.
And there's another path that leads to an ending.

There is no progress bar for characters in ep1.
Do you mean 100% = maximum values of bitchness?

Reactions: Twk.Twk
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes