Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I'm not much interested in Bardie and Betty ... but enlarging Bardie's blackmail material against Bettie usually also extends Monica's misery :cool:

Btw, are Betties boobies got more attractive lately?
Yeah that’s the MIMP. The More Immersive Melanie Patch. All have now bigger more delicious tits similar to Melanie but even more immersive.

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Yeah that’s the MIMP. The More Immersive Melanie Patch. All have now bigger more delicious tits similar to Melanie but even more immersive.
Gonna be honest here, as much as I love this game, if the Dev falters and listens to dumb patreons who all want melon sized boobs on everyone in the game, I will delete and never play this game again.

So did someone find a way to earn the extra $50 in the slums yet or is that an extra only for patreons?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Gonna be honest here, as much as I love this game, if the Dev falters and listens to dumb patreons who all want melon sized boobs on everyone in the game, I will delete and never play this game again.

So did someone find a way to earn the extra $50 in the slums yet or is that an extra only for patreons?
I'm also no fan of melon breasts and hope other shapes and sizes will stay/be in the game. As long as it's only farmgirl Bettie ... I don't care xD

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I'm also no fan of melon breasts and hope other shapes and sizes will stay/be in the game. As long as it's only farmgirl Bettie ... I don't care xD
True, farm girl betty can go as big as she likes, her new massive melons might hide her pinned nose and otherwise average looks.

But Dev, keep everyone else their now known usual size please, varity is as they say the spice of life (lol I speak wise words sometimes :D )

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Oh hoho some serious guy here.
Let me be honest then:
I don’t need big boobs, especially if the boobs look good and have some nice nipples. Even if Monica would have bigger boobs she would still lack nipples and some slightly better proportion.

And who the hell said bigger= melons? I personally don’t need those silicon boobs which stand against gravity. Do you?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Oh hoho some serious guy here.
Let me be honest than:
I don’t need big boobs, especially of the boobs look good and have some nice nipples. Even if Monica would have bigger boobs she would still lack nipples and some slightly better proportion
Monica is just fine, her boobs are perfect proportians to her height and weight, leave Mony alone <-- actually me saying that just reminded me of that guy who did the fake crying Leave Brittany Alone video LOL, but seriously, leave Monica alone.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Monica is just fine, her boobs are perfect proportians to her height and weight, leave Mony alone <-- actually me saying that just reminded me of that guy who did the fake crying Leave Brittany Alone video LOL, but seriously, leave Monica alone.
Ok baby

• Haha
Reactions: brittC25

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I really want monica with a massive boobs a massive ass and a bimbo look later in the game...
Maybe as a bad ending. Where a rich asshole (or Biff ^^ ) degrades her by transforming her into a sex toy. Taking her with him everywhere he goes, Monica always on a leash. They visit public social events where she wants to please everybody with her sexual skills and becomes the girl on the front cover of her former magazine that is now called "Bitch improvement".

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Maybe as a bad ending. Where a rich asshole (or Biff ^^ ) degrades her by transforming her into a sex toy. Taking her with him everywhere he goes, Monica always on a leash. They visit public social events where she wants to please everybody with her sexual skills and becomes the girl on the front cover of her former magazine that is now called "Bitch improvement".
Well Nicki Minaj & Beyonce both got ass implants along with a host of other plastic surgery, the ass implants just straight up look like excess "FAT" lol, to some men a Fat Ass may be lovely and even to some zombies who look at it as a food source lol, but to everyone else there is nothing lovely about a land whale.

Imagine the scene from the game "My Cute Cousin" where he is dreaming, and his cousin becomes a land whale :D lol, now, imagine that for Monica, and tell me it is sexy....

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
This "teaser" doesn't get me excited all that much. Not for me, this one. No. I just want Monica, Monica, Monica. Every sex scene, Monica. Whether it's showing tits in the alley, stripping on stage, sucking dick, or taking dick in her pussy. Monica should be in every scene. No scene excites me if there's no Monica in it. The only exception to the rule - if a non-Monica scene were to directly impact Monica (for example, Fred teaming up with the maid to get something nasty done to Monica, sealing their partnership with a romp, while they discuss their plans for her), that might just get me going. But Monica is why I play this game. I also hope DecentMonkey doesn't have plans to devote this entire update to Bardie; that we'll get other routes as well. More photoshoots, for example. More stripping in the alley, or even progression in the bar. The hell, I'm even up for Marcus. I guess we'll get to know middle or end of October. Or maybe through some other teasers.

m8663431

Sep 1, 2018
I wanna see wild hardcore fucking with and abusing of Monica. And also many hot fuck scenes with Melanie maybe even some kinky threesome. mmmmh yea

Monica: stop that you fucking bastard!
Bastard: Shut up you fucking arrogant slut!
Monica: I - her talking went into nothing cause bastard put roughly some of his bastard hands on her mouth. He choked her softly and whispered angry in her ear:
Take my seed you fucking high society bitch. Let your pussy swallow all of it! I know you want it!

Melanie: pls leave her alone i will fuck whoever you want me to but leave her alone!
Bastard: ah i came so good inside her... you are Melanie, right? Gosh you are beautiful baby! But if you wanna help Monica let this guy fuck you! (Points at some old beggar)
Melanie: this cant be! I am too pretty for that! My value is much higher!
Bastard: shut the fuck up! Enough of your wannabe nonesense! Fuck him! Fuck him good or i‘ll Make both of your lives miserable and you won’t ever Model again!!
这太棒了,我也喜欢梅兰妮,喜欢这种装腔作势的高贵女人被调教成肉便器

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes