Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
That is clearly Monica's figure and her "patronizing" way of standing in front of people.

@ Developper: Do not worry too much about bad comments. Do the content update you like, we trust you as long as you keep the Monica downfalling on-going ;)
You guessed it! ;)

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I wanna see wild hardcore fucking with and abusing of Monica. And also many hot fuck scenes with Melanie maybe even some kinky threesome. mmmmh yea

Monica: stop that you fucking bastard!
Bastard: Shut up you fucking arrogant slut!
Monica: I - her talking went into nothing cause bastard put roughly some of his bastard hands on her mouth. He choked her softly and whispered angry in her ear:
Take my seed you fucking high society bitch. Let your pussy swallow all of it! I know you want it!

Melanie: pls leave her alone i will fuck whoever you want me to but leave her alone!
Bastard: ah i came so good inside her... you are Melanie, right? Gosh you are beautiful baby! But if you wanna help Monica let this guy fuck you! (Points at some old beggar)
Melanie: this cant be! I am too pretty for that! My value is much higher!
Bastard: shut the fuck up! Enough of your wannabe nonesense! Fuck him! Fuck him good or i‘ll Make both of your lives miserable and you won’t ever Model again!!

Last edited:

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Is there a mod to avoid all the mind numbing clicking; what kind of person considers this gameplay..
That’s one of the biggest problems this game has
I totally agree, but then again I think for me this one just became a bit more acceptable after I've tried out yesterday Glamour, because I gotta to say, that's definitly the undisputed all time champion of the mind numbing clicking!

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes