LoccDogg

Apr 16, 2018
Spoken to Betty and gotten spanked several times.

I also started the fallen path now, stripping and topless dancing for guys. Also working in the Shining Hole as waitress, got Alex and Victoria to level 2 ... no progress for Steve or Melanie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Its probly tied to Betty and Bardie, and going pantyless. Maybe the gym visits with Betty.
The guide suggests trying to talk to Ralph to trigger it, even tho i dont remember doing it.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Its probly tied to Betty and Bardie, and going pantyless. Maybe the gym visits with Betty.
The guide suggests trying to talk to Ralph to trigger it, even tho i dont remember doing it.
THAT'S IT!!

Ralph speaks about Steve ...

Edit : Bardie and Betty still Level 1, never worked in the slums. Only making a deal with Steve (at least about Jane) and high corruption for the black angel photo shooting is needed to do the minimum disgrace route :)
Thanks again for helping out!

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Hmmm... So Steve has arrived. He is sitting in the Lounge with Ralph. He dropped the fork and she picked it up. Now she has left and refuses to go back into the lounge (she will go in if they call her). But she won't leave, and won't change. So I am again completely stuck. *Sigh*

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Hmmm... So Steve has arrived. He is sitting in the Lounge with Ralph. He dropped the fork and she picked it up. Now she has left and refuses to go back into the lounge (she will go in if they call her). But she won't leave, and won't change. So I am again completely stuck. *Sigh*
go to sleep

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Anybody else think that the final photo shoot where Melanie takes the camera is really for the magazine.
I redid the photoshoots twice (and 2 times in a row) clicling on very single picture each time but cannot reach the point where Melanie takes the camera (corruption being at the max too). Always stopped by Monica each time because too lewdy. Anyone having a save just before that photoshoot by any chance ? Thanks.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I redid the photoshoots twice (and 2 times in a row) clicling on very single picture each time but cannot reach the point where Melanie takes the camera (corruption being at the max too). Always stopped by Monica each time because too lewdy. Anyone having a save just before that photoshoot by any chance ? Thanks.
Can you please post a screenshot of the message that states that Monica can't continue?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
In order to get steve to return 2nd time, Betty will tell You on friday there are guests coming on Saturday, and that she will not be there to serve them, because she is gone on saturday, You can eat in the kitchen that day, go to lounge and talk with Ralph ask him who Steve is, then steve storyline fires and progresses.

I got the full Melanie story so far, You have to do the new shoot biff offers, and when You see Melanie again it will be in the dressing room of the photo studio, before You talk to her, click the eye and look at her, be ready for a shock ;), when You talk to her it will take a few visits to the studio dressing room in the afternoon for Melanie to begin to open back up to You, when she does, she will invite You to her apartment, You need to dress in whore clothes so no one notices You going there as Melanie is very scared.

Only bug I encountered was in the Shiney Hole bar backroom with Ashley passage number 4, the first 3 show various scenes with Ashley and Monica, the 4th shows nothing and takes You directly back to the bar, I want to see that 4th scene dammit lol.

I tried to steal the dress which was well worth it just for the various scenes it brings, I let steve have his way with Monica, again, good scenes, same for birdie, betty, fred, same for the scum downtown, I am dancing on the pole for them all topless.

Need to get on stage next update tho, wanna see Monica really pole dance, also wanna see her get personal money pay days.

Got as far as could with Julia in the new office.

Got 1000 corruption maxed out, and almost $600 in personal money, Dev please do even a stand alone for The Farm 218 as it is talked of in a much bigger way in this game ;)

Great game, but, You need to get a full proof read done by a natural English speaker who can correct the few spelling mistakes and who can sort the present English grammar, which is terrible btw.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This should do it

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
4 with Joe, and 4 come up for Ashley also, only the 4th takes You right back to the bar.
Yes. The fourth one with Ashley was a mistake, and was taken out. Note that there are only three Ashley pictures in the gallery.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks but I still do not get a chance to do another photoshoot with your save. Biff always says No even on Saturday after having worked more than 2 days per week and Monica doing the file report herself.
You should be able to just walk up to the photographer and start the final shoot. Are you not starting in the photo studio?

I just ran it myself and it works for me.

RSU

Sep 29, 2018
Is there a mod to avoid all the mind numbing clicking; what kind of person considers this gameplay..

Reactions: Pogo123

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
You should be able to just walk up to the photographer and start the final shoot. Are you not starting in the photo studio?

I just ran it myself and it works for me.
Nope, I go to the photo studio too but since Biff did not agree on it before, then that option is not available when talking to Alex.

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
Nope, I go to the photo studio too but since Biff did not agree on it before, then that option is not available when talking to Alex.
I had the same problem although I was doing the reports each day (Monday-Saturday) - Biff was still saying no, claiming that I was not working enough. I have then did the reports only Monday and Friday, BUT the other working days I just sat at my desk (Monica's Office) and click on the desk files, then ended the day (without doing reports or making Julia do them for me).
Then Biff let me do it as normal on Saturday.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes