Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Bonjour, quand Monica va au ranch 218? Et la mise à jour est le scénario de Marcus pour se rendre dans ce ranch? Merci pour la réponse!

View attachment 410084

Ok, thank. Do you think we can hope for the ranch in a year's time given the remarkable speed of work? Sorry for my bad english.
The ranch isn't planed so far, if it comes, maybe as a kind of addon. The dev also is at patreon and they are very strict about bestiality and stuff like that. So, I would not hope for that anytime soon.

Malakies222

Nov 13, 2018
Does anyone here know why Monica can't talk to Simon (old drunk) and the old man who's always busy?

I think the developer wants to enlarge the game. He will add different storylines. And the game will proceed in a completely different way. I love Monica very much and I don't want her to be upset. I want to get rid of Marcus. Monica needs someone's help. That's why I want somebody in the slums to help her. Before that, Monica might start slutty in the slums, but I want the slums to have a story. When Monica earns enough money and meets enough people, she can get revenge. She takes revenge on Steve first. Then she gets her house back. Then she have to get her job back. Therefore, she may need support from employees in the office. Next is a lawyer, and lastly, Marcus.
You need first to deliver flyer. Then go talk again and give him the bottle (Sorry for my english)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm lost. After cleaning, I can't see or even imagine progress.
I'd help, but this is too vague. What chapter and update are you playing. What does "I can't see or even imagine progress" mean? Does it mean that you don't now what to do, or that you cannot visually access the progress meters on the other characters?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
How do you turn in the reports. I did it once completely by accident but I don't know really know what I'm supposed to do.
You turn them in to Biff's secretary, but I think you can only do it twice (once after collecting them yourself and once after having Maria collect them). At least, I never was able to turn them in a third time.

Reactions: dirtyphoenix

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I'm on Ch. 2. I have no clothes beyond the maid's uniform and no food. If I try to leave to get food, I am told to leave the uniform. I look for clothes and don't find any. Advice elsewhere said to go to the laundry room. I did and clicked everywhere but nothing moved. I don't enjoy games that require a walkthrough for the first step.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm on Ch. 2. I have no clothes beyond the maid's uniform and no food. If I try to leave to get food, I am told to leave the uniform. I look for clothes and don't find any. Advice elsewhere said to go to the laundry room. I did and clicked everywhere but nothing moved. I don't enjoy games that require a walkthrough for the first step.
Go to Monica's room, click on the movement arrow at the bottom to get to the clothes closet, then select it, and then select "whore clothing." That will allow you to leave the estate.

The laundry room will only come into play later.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Go to Monica's room, click on the movement arrow at the bottom to get to the clothes closet, then select it, and then select "whore clothing." That will allow you to leave the estate.

The laundry room will only come into play later.
Thanks

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So, I began a fresh game, it is going well, but, I have to ask: how many times do You need to go to the gym with betty for her to tell You about new guests coming aka steve? and where in the house does she tell You?, because without the firing, a ton of the rest of the game does not fire.

Everything else I have built up high, corruption I have maxed at 1000 now, cash earned close to $600 now.

Got all side events in the back room of the Hole bar, am wondering can You dance on the stage in this update?

Got both Betty and Birdie maxed out, am eating in the house each morning also.

Also am dancing topless by the pole in the alley for everyone down there.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes