Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Hey Guys! Im stucking in the Game at the Moment. I have Biff at 95% before Level 2 but I don´t get anymore work from him, so i cannot start the Office Storyline. Did I miss something or what? Biff always says: "No chick I don´t have work for you... blabla...".

Please help what can I do?
Visit him in the red dress. I believe it has to be a Friday or a Saturday.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
img_21399b.jpg

This spoiler is from Marcus storyline (optional).
The game can be completed without it! It's not necessary to go to him!
Those who love Monica and try to protect her, don't go there :)
There will be a lot of other quality content in the update ;)

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 408833

This spoiler is from Marcus storyline (optional).
The game can be completed without it! It's not necessary to go to him!
Those who love Monica and try to protect her, don't go there :)
There will be a lot of other quality content in the update ;)
"Other quality content" I'm sure of. DecentMonkey always delivers...and on time, I might add. However, as much as I love Monica's photoshoots (getting spicier by the update), her pole-dancing in the alley with her tits out (naked pretty soon), and her putting herself through more and more degrading situations as the story progresses (stripping on stage, even prostituting herself, as we can rightly expect from future updates), I'm just as intrigued by the Marcus route. Which is why I have saves for both. I just can't come to sacrificing one at the expense of the other, but hope to explore both avenues in the coming update. No game here has me as hooked as this. I just hope DecentMonkey's passion doesn't fizzle out down the line.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Any theories on Episode 3 and how that will start, since episode 1 & 2 had the clear separation of losing everything and returning from a maid

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
Does anyone here know why Monica can't talk to Simon (old drunk) and the old man who's always busy?

I think the developer wants to enlarge the game. He will add different storylines. And the game will proceed in a completely different way. I love Monica very much and I don't want her to be upset. I want to get rid of Marcus. Monica needs someone's help. That's why I want somebody in the slums to help her. Before that, Monica might start slutty in the slums, but I want the slums to have a story. When Monica earns enough money and meets enough people, she can get revenge. She takes revenge on Steve first. Then she gets her house back. Then she have to get her job back. Therefore, she may need support from employees in the office. Next is a lawyer, and lastly, Marcus.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Hello, when monica go to the ranch 218? And the next update is based for the Marcus's storyline for go to this ranch ? Thanx for the anwser!

1569354538053.png 1569354714974.png

Last edited:

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Bonjour, quand Monica va au ranch 218? Et la mise à jour est le scénario de Marcus pour se rendre dans ce ranch? Merci pour la réponse!

View attachment 410084
The ranch 218 is not planed yet. It's a way Marcus can raise pressure on Monica. V08 will start with Marcus storyline, but it's not intended that Monica goes to the ranch now.
Ok, thank. Do you think we can hope for the ranch in a year's time given the remarkable speed of work? Sorry for my bad english.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes