lint77

Nov 18, 2017
another lesbian path?.good for me :love:
I'm really starting to believe Monica is a lesbian or the dev plans to be a majority lesbian game. Lets have a count:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, I don't have anything against girl on girl (everything in moderation right?).
But maybe the reason Monica is such a bitch is because she isn't getting boned enough?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I'm really starting to believe Monica is a lesbian or the dev plans to be a majority lesbian game. Lets have a count:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, I don't have anything against girl on girl (everything in moderation right?).
But maybe the reason Monica is such a bitch is because she isn't getting boned enough?
she is bisexual (straight at first), as stated from episode 1 she isn't interested in sex but after her downfall and got continuous blackmail and humiliation she eventually started to like sex

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Oh, don't worry. She'll be getting boned enough. More than enough, in fact. It's just a matter of time. Soon, there'll be so many cocks for her that she'll be cock a doodle do-ing every morning.

Alright, that was a bad one. My point is, she'll get there eventually. Right now, our boys just don't have the intelligence to work her desperate situation to their advantage.

I mean, take the example of Biff. He has a hot girl dancing to his tune. It hasn't occurred to him yet that he could get her to do much more than just photo shoots.

The girls have been quick to jump on opportunity, but our lads, they're a little Curly, Larry, and Moe. So, let's wait for them to brighten up a bit. Then, we'll get to see the action...plenty of it, in fact.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Oh, don't worry. She'll be getting boned enough. More than enough, in fact. It's just a matter of time. Soon, there'll be so many cocks for her that she'll be cock a doodle do-ing every morning.

Alright, that was a bad one. My point is, she'll get there eventually. Right now, our boys just don't have the intelligence to work her desperate situation to their advantage.

I mean, take the example of Biff. He has a hot girl dancing to his tune. It hasn't occurred to him yet that he could get her to do much more than just photo shoots.

The girls have been quick to jump on opportunity, but our lads, they're a little Curly, Larry, and Moe. So, let's wait for them to brighten up a bit. Then, we'll get to see the action...plenty of it, in fact.
You got the point ;)

SALVINO

Feb 7, 2018
I prefer the lesbian path, I also don't mind the other dicks in this game, everyone has their own fun.The fact that there are many ways to have sex and blackmail makes this game fun, but it's better to have a choice and have an ending with a girl or girls as a couple.

Beatrixxxx

Jun 2, 2018
In the end, she will show naked ass. Have you been several times in the gym with her? On tuesday and thursday? You need to go there 4 times if I remember that correctly.
I already did that and cahnge nothing. For example, the night when Betty is in the bed, I don't have the possibility to check her panty

Beatrixxxx

Jun 2, 2018
Translator needed!
Dear friends of Fashion Business,

I urgently need a good translator from Russian to English! It’s necessary that he can translate from Russian to English very well.

My native language is Russian. The game itself and communication here helps me to learn English better, but I am still very far from perfect.
Some guys help me in proof reading of the English translation. They do an excellent job, but often they don’t know the meaning of the phrases due to incorrect translation into English itself.

So, please, if your native language is English or you are very good in English and you also are on a high level in Russian, and you want to help the game, then please respond.
Of course, this job will be paid!

This game is already supported by many people and I can’t be everywhere at the same time. I just need professional help to improve the quality of the game even more.

Email: decentmonkeybox@gmail.com
sorry I can help you Russian but if one day you want to translate in French I'm your guy

Reactions: ibizadalton

kitanak

Dec 26, 2018
i got stuck on v 0,6 , after met steve contract for sevent time the betty didnt show up, help please
and i got stuck on bardie, my bardie up to lv 12 and didnt show storyline v0.6 that monica ask food from the kitchen

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i got stuck on v 0,6 , after met steve contract for sevent time the betty didnt show up, help please
and i got stuck on bardie, my bardie up to lv 12 and didnt show storyline v0.6 that monica ask food from the kitchen
Had the same issues but never found the cause

Dec 9, 2018
I have a problem with clothing store storyline.
First I was unable to do anything there (i was i a whore clothes), there was a scene, where she was scared and run away.
Then I have tried to come in with maid uniform and I got the message that store is closed for some reason.
After that I am unable to interact with the store in whore clothes, whenever I click nothing happens.
Btw. do I need dress from the store in some other storyline?

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I have a problem with clothing store storyline.
First I was unable to do anything there (i was i a whore clothes), there was a scene, where she was scared and run away.
Then I have tried to come in with maid uniform and I got the message that store is closed for some reason.
After that I am unable to interact with the store in whore clothes, whenever I click nothing happens.
Btw. do I need dress from the store in some other storyline?
The store storyline only starts after the two visits to your old house by your ex-husband. After the 2nd visit by him, you can go there and start the store storyline which will allow you to get a dress to enter your ex's office

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes