Beatrixxxx

Jun 2, 2018
[help]
I'm stuck at this part:

1)
Bardie can check Monica if she is not wearing no-panties governess uniform. She can be punished by Bardie if she wears panties for two times.
– v 0.6 —
After reaching of 5th level by Bardie and 5th by Betty, Monica can visit Bardie in the evening. She wants Bardie to ask Betty to feed her in the kitchen.
2)
Also, Monica can look at how Bardie checking it too. Also, after that, Monica becomes shaved.
When Bardie and Betty became level 5, the next morning, Betty catches Monica again (day, maid clothes) and says that she shouldn’t now wear panties in the house.

=> I have Betty level 4 and Bardie level 5 and both are waiting for further...
What can I do to make Betty become level 5??

Dec 9, 2018
I am supposed to work as a office manager at least once a week to get photoshot, and i did it twice a week for a 3 weeks in a row but still biff says that i am skipping work and does not want to give me photoshot. I was using julia to do that before and he was pissed, but shouldn't he be pleased already after 3 weeks?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I am supposed to work as a office manager at least once a week to get photoshot, and i did it twice a week for a 3 weeks in a row but still biff says that i am skipping work and does not want to give me photoshot. I was using julia to do that before and he was pissed, but shouldn't he be pleased already after 3 weeks?
Collect the reports by yourself and go on a satuday evening to Biff for a photoshoot. It works only on satuday evening.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
where is the save file on windows? and a person can give me a 100% save of the end episode 2 in mod slut, I lost all my DD, thx :)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I can't completely complete the photo shoot to advance the photographer level.
Can you help me ?
You need to do a specific photoshoot more than once to make you you got every choice. Some (lewd) choices increase the relation with Alex, the photographer. Maybe you missed some.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes