Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
TestProj-XXXXXX ?? i have game, lib and renpy as main folders. game main folder has a save folder but it seems useless.

update my game code? i downloaded latest 720p version

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 159076

Overview:
This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-06
Release Date: 2019-12-05
Developer: DecentMonkey
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 2 v0.9
Language: English, Russian, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Disclaimer:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1

Episode 2

View attachment 159072 View attachment 159073 View attachment 159074 View attachment 159075 View attachment 159077 View attachment 159078 View attachment 159079 View attachment 159080
Allowing Claire to put the oil on Monica's body leads to a error and crash, as putting on housewife's outfit and visit to the college.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
So started playing ep 2 over. The biggest reason I wanted to see the difference between her played as a bitch vs her being nice.

Last time I played I was near the end of the current content. When I decided to replay I noticed that the controls for the beginning of the game hadn't been updated. Take for example moving around in the house there is a pull down menu you could click on and select the room to move to. Hell it is even present in the new release of EP1. But it isn't in the beginning of EP2 you are forced to move around the house room by room.

Just seems weird that he didn't update the entire control system for the entire game at one time rather than having to control systems. I get one might not wanting certain areas available early on but that's an easy fix just block them on the list or have a list that can be updated. Or a dictionary.

So currently playing is just a lot of wasted actions and clicking for no reason.

Reactions: Pogo123

leobanano

May 29, 2017
I have an issue (game version 720p 2.09) with a home navigation. It lost! I can not walk around the home fast, I need to go on a stairs, hall , stairs, basement etc

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
I have an issue (game version 720p 2.09) with a home navigation. It lost! I can not walk around the home fast, I need to go on a stairs, hall , stairs, basement etc
Are you towards the end or beginning of game? I hadn't checked the end of the game with my old files since I restarted.

PayMoneyForName

Jun 13, 2018
Is there a way to update game? I really dont want to download 2.7GB again, since my internet connection is slow AF
Whats with the update game button?

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Can Anyone gives me a save where you play as Melanie ? Because I really dont know how to reach this moment of the game....

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
sooooo how can i implement saves to work? if i put them in game/save it doesnt work and they wont appear.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.9][DecentMonkey] (2.69 gb rar pc source)
1.06 gb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
can you add mega please.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
See that skipping text is still broken like it always has been. Not surprised to see so much hatred for this game. Who cares about reading the text in these poorly written games.
Who cares about reading this poorly written comment? ;)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes