LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
  • Continuation of Monica's and Bardie's story. You'll get to know what Monica has to do to solve Eric's college problems.
  • You'll also get a chance to play as Melanie: move around the city and visit your apartment. There's also a new big event with Monica, Melanie and Victoria. And more amazing scenes, including an exclusive photoshoot, featuring Melanie.
  • Continuation of Julia's quest. Monica will have to do her best to complete Fred's request. Many new events with Julia, Monica and office workers.
  • Monica can now earn more money, dancing in the pub. New events in Shiny Hole! You'll get to meet strippers Molly and Claire. New locations, a whirlpool of events, rewarding new dancing mechanic! 30 animated clips and 8 music tracks!
  • The beginning of Revenge Quest.
  • A cheat menu for the extra version (check the painting in Monica's former bedroom), the addition of even more animated scenes, and an exclusive topless body oil scene in Shiny Hole.
  • Bug fixes and overall performance improvement.

WTF? I didn't find anything of that except dancing in the pub and some new equipment like a slutty angel doing a photoshoot in Monica's old company! Is it bugged or i'm missing something? Did there have a walktrough how to do all of this?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
  • Continuation of Monica's and Bardie's story. You'll get to know what Monica has to do to solve Eric's college problems.
  • You'll also get a chance to play as Melanie: move around the city and visit your apartment. There's also a new big event with Monica, Melanie and Victoria. And more amazing scenes, including an exclusive photoshoot, featuring Melanie.
  • Continuation of Julia's quest. Monica will have to do her best to complete Fred's request. Many new events with Julia, Monica and office workers.
  • Monica can now earn more money, dancing in the pub. New events in Shiny Hole! You'll get to meet strippers Molly and Claire. New locations, a whirlpool of events, rewarding new dancing mechanic! 30 animated clips and 8 music tracks!
  • A cheat menu for the extra version (check the painting in Monica's former bedroom), the addition of even more animated scenes, and an exclusive topless body oil scene in Shiny Hole.

WTF? I didn't find anything of that except dancing in the pub and some new equipment like a slutty angel doing a photoshoot in Monica's old company! Is it bugged or i'm missing something? Did there have a walktrough how to do all of this?

Aug 6, 2018

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
what save is this? i could need a save from the point after she did all photoshoots (except the last two) and washes the dishes at the bar. (i am really done do this step-by-step-strip-stuff again) that would be amazing and i would be very thankful
Its the start of the strip at the bar and revenge path

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
HOW DO I GET THE EP 1 MONICA NAKED I HAVE IT AND IT DOESNT WORK WHEN I PUT IT IN MY SAVE FILES OF EP 2

WhiteBun

Feb 17, 2018
Stuck on "Return to the studio and speak with Mrs. Buckfett". Day time won't change to evening.
i dont know if it would help but i think it happened to me before too, until i spoke to victoria again and it became evening (the notebook/guide in the game kinda error for this version)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Could you tell me are there any differences of game contents between 720p and 1080p extra edition?
Only a few small things are different, exept the quality of graphics, of course. In the 1080p extra, there is sometimes extra content, which is an extra scene, more nudity, things like that.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hello, I have question please.

<Progressive question>
- I can't talk to Joe or Ashley. (Click talk, there is no response.)
I can't wash the dishes because I can't talk.
Is it a bug?
Version 0.9.
Started Falling Path. (Monica is doing it "dance with bare tits" for many customer.)

<Story question>
- Did Model Melanie originally have a "218" tattoo?
Or did you get a tattoo while helping Monica?
I don't understand every story because English isn't my first language.
- Betty is Bardie stepmother?
Concerning Joe/Ashley, most known bugs are fixed in a hotfix. Available at patreon site.
Melanie dissapeared after she went to Marcus some versions ago and came back with a tattoo "218". But she was released from the Ranch because she is more useful outside of it.
Yes, Betty is Bardie's stepmom.

yingbbg

Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone have all the memories save files? Please send them to me help~~ I can't unlock all the screen!!!!

Apr 30, 2019
I have a problem with finding julia panties colour. I try every selection on menu but i still can't find. I read guide, fred visit me couple times and he said "cheating not professional". Is anyone here have save file for revenge path ?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
So,to play with Melanie she need to agree to be Victoria's girlfriend - what if she didn't agree,is there any different quest playing with Melanie or is it only this? Is it necessary Monica to visit Melanie's home and not to escape until the scene "awarding gift" from Victoria to start "revenge quest",can't you do it if she make all the other tasks,except that one - will be there some different story or it's only this for now? I'm asking because i was play too many hours(a months) and don't want to play again all this quests and after that the others and even the new ones - it takes me more then a few weeks to do all of them and now a all day for the new ones in this update,so i will be glad if there have some other options to do this 2 quests!

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes