sian

Jan 12, 2018
Hmm, a good update ... but I'm not thrilled regarding to its content.
Some bugs here and there (e.g. at the strip event with the nice stripper).

But I wish that 2 things can be fixed/implemented in one of the upcoming versions:

1. Stable save files.
Every new version makes the older saves unusable. When I use saves from the previous version I get ren'py errors either directly after loading or shortly after. That's happening for all versions for FB episode 2. Probably it's my failure to some extend (until version 5 or 6 I used unren to enable rollback - I know that dev said there are some issues with that because of non-resetted variables. But I didn't use it in episode 8 and still my saves can't be used to continue in chapter 9).
So I have to begin every version from start or with save files shared here - and it's not much entertaining to catch up until current version (because the shared save files mostly miss some or a lot of stuff from previous versions), especially when it's unknown to me what is still missing in that savegame.

2. A feature I truly miss is a guide that shows what still can be done. The notebook / log is mostly useless. It contains very old entries and gives no hints what still can be done to discover the remaining events for this version.
What would be nice? For example:
* all paths / persons, that still have events are listed
* each entry has a note that tells the player what he has to do next to progress with this path or character
* if there are no events left, the entry tells this to the player ("end for this version")
So we will know what is still left and what we have to do.

Besides these things: I still appreciate the great work of DM! Keep going and since that was the last update for this year: I wish you some wonderful (and free of work) holidays between christmas and New Year's Eve :cool::D

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
I cannot get Monica to go back to the college to talk to the teacher. She keeps saying there's nothing for her to do there, even though one of the tasks says to go back there to see if Mr. Edwards took care of the problem...

Cicko

Oct 23, 2018
I cannot get Monica to go back to the college to talk to the teacher. She keeps saying there's nothing for her to do there, even though one of the tasks says to go back there to see if Mr. Edwards took care of the problem...
You know, there is always a walkthrogh in a first post of the thread :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jay_H and UraN82

coolyama

Sep 1, 2017
what is the difference between 720p version and 1080p extra version?
Besides the quality of pictures and animetions,any there any differencies of game content(especially sex content )?

coolyama

Sep 1, 2017
You can’t go to college on Saturday or Sunday.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Alright, something about the Ranch 218...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game doesn't have to end right off, but then the choices would be very limited; like does Monica resist the "training", how long before she loses her sanity, and her "final form" as a bad end. I think a lot of people were looking forward for that option and I understand that doing so might jeopardize the patreon funding. But hopefully the developer can work on after wrapping most of the normal story lines.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
Would someone be so kind and give a save from time you come as melanie to monica office. Would greatly appriciate it

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hello all, please help me, where is the save folder for this game on Mac ?
I search but I don't found it...
Thank you ;)

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I have 2 questions!
1st - When Monica dance on the pole in that street alley,one of the guys say to her she will look better with a more bigger ass and she need to do something about that (and i am agree with that),so my question is,will it be Monica available to make her ass more bigger in future(may be to look like Melanie's - she have the best ass in this game,actually she is the best looking girl,after that is Monica) and may be if is it possible in future this to happen she will have the choice to make not only her ass,but also her tits more bigger(of course the choice will depends from the player,but i thing it will be better if this can happen)?

2nd - Until now,nothing happens with this prostitute in the "whores place",every time Monica just keep saying "I'm not going to hand out with this whores.Am i crazy?" and "I'm not going to talk to that disgusting mom",but when you click on that mom she have a "Info" icon which say "Progress 0/100",so that means in future Monica she will talk to her about working like a prostitute right? My question is when this will happen and Monica will start to work like a prostitute?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
That can be fixed turning the ranch into a human ranch; i.e pony girls training. If the dev want to add beast content he can use lewd patcher to add the scenes and problem solved.
And to be honest it could be really hot just exploring the bondage/S&M/mind control options. Just the threat of being bred by a large animal is a great tool of persuasion. It would also give the option for Monica to return to the city completely broken and submissive as a final humiliation. A bad end in a good way :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Couldn't find the damn thing, checked the last few pages here and on patreon, Can't see a link. It's probably staring me right in the face though.
Same for me, it is hiding somewhere but I haven't been able to find it :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes