djika96

Jun 5, 2018
why this game do not have changing room faster like it used to have? Like if im in the house i have option(button) so i click and chose where i want to go and teleport me there instantly?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It's implemented already.
Just found the bug fast traveling is disappearing when you playing with savegame from EP1. Wait for the fix.
Julia I don´t now if this is correct that the last scene is where Greta and John tried together to get the solution.

I hope your fixed

Melanie (maybe this is the reason why this don´t came Revenge Path)

I wunder because normal I have done this in 0.8 that I go to Melanie and after this as Melanie to Victoria (normal I have done this twice 0.8&0.9). And after this its ends.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
hmm, it stopped for me after the raid of John and Greta (and Julia's menu states that her path will continue in next version). How to see that she is wearing no panties? (I she wearing nothing because she left her only pair at Monica's house? ^^ )
Easy - why would he make such a big deal out of panties otherwise? :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why it's so hard to save on episode 1? I keep trying to save but this keeps happening? It said I couldn't do the "Dick, really..." option, because I made fun of him during the hotel restaurant scene and I didn't pick that option. Also, does anyone know where the save files are on the mac version?
Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 6.24.30 PM.png

Last edited:

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
just click on the butt plug again, then click on all the drawers (the ones on top of betty's panties) after that click on the white box near the washing machine.... finally click on the washing machine to find the key just on the left side of it... (seriously that much trouble just for 1 key ._.)
Thx, this did help!

Clicking the buttplug after the scene with Berdie was the needed trigger to progress. Sadly this very important detail is missing in the official walkthrough.

Reactions: ywry

Cicko

Oct 23, 2018
What about Spear1403 version 0.8 with the obb data files, i found on his blog?
the version of spear and apkgamers does not work the saves data, the menu bar disappears so it does not let save or the skip, I was asking for a save data that will work but nobody answered LOL
Actually it's working just fine with me...save/load, auto reloading when you start the game, and all :D

eldonini

Sep 4, 2017
someone has the game with the full save for me plz?
i just want to watch the scenes instead of spending a lot of time to get there myself.

Cicko

Oct 23, 2018
Just one tought - if Monica is a bitch for just being rude (also, this is just an option - YOU control her, remember) to housekeep who fucks on the job, literaly! Driver who doesnt pay attention about fuel levell (you had one job Fred!) , and dont handle paying himself at gas station...oh,and just looking for taking andvantage of women...And there is a gas station worker who leaves her counter and wank in bathroom. Then, a employe (Stiv) who steals money, making problems with the bank, and fucks his secretaries for rise...and they to...Horny attorney stalker...Corrupted,sick,snuff,human trafficing police department, etc, etc...Then your all logic is wrong! I, you, my mother, grandfather, anyone will tell them one way or another that they are bad, incompentent, evil and put them in their place! Therefore, Monica is not a bitch and dont deserve what is happening to her.
Revenge routhe is necessery, and must be fierce as fuck! :devilish:

Reactions: sean wells
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes