defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I was keen on Ranch 218, too. Unfortunately, DM is not keen on developing it any further, and there seem to be some laws on Patreon regarding bestiality, which would lead to a cancelation of DM's account and a ban. So, I guess that's the end of that.
There are many ways to do the Ranch 218 path and it is not required to use "bestialty" as genre
In any case I do not believe that the Patreon rules are so strictly as you said...
there are many games that use BDSM as genre and also Bestiality.. that are still in developing phase...

in any case the point is absolutely not doing Bestiality at Farm with Marcus..
they can do more interesting scenes without use this genre... because using horse costumes are not the same as Bestiality
it is just a Training
that would be great seeing Monica during a training that will turn her to be a slave and back to be the Magazine Owner

so I'm more focused to think about that is the Developer want just use this way to get more visibility... this is my disappointment

but this game is not that good
it is repetitive there are to many path not focused to the MC
and this.. I have lost my interest
The story is more a multiple protagonist story
and i don' like this kind of games....

the only interesting path for me was Ranch 218.

I will check the change logs of the future updates and i will download then only when I see Marcus and Ranch 218 updates.

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, a good update ... but I'm not thrilled regarding to its content.
Some bugs here and there (e.g. at the strip event with the nice stripper).

But I wish that 2 things can be fixed/implemented in one of the upcoming versions:

1. Stable save files.
Every new version makes the older saves unusable. When I use saves from the previous version I get ren'py errors either directly after loading or shortly after. That's happening for all versions for FB episode 2. Probably it's my failure to some extend (until version 5 or 6 I used unren to enable rollback - I know that dev said there are some issues with that because of non-resetted variables. But I didn't use it in episode 8 and still my saves can't be used to continue in chapter 9).
So I have to begin every version from start or with save files shared here - and it's not much entertaining to catch up until current version (because the shared save files mostly miss some or a lot of stuff from previous versions), especially when it's unknown to me what is still missing in that savegame.

2. A feature I truly miss is a guide that shows what still can be done. The notebook / log is mostly useless. It contains very old entries and gives no hints what still can be done to discover the remaining events for this version.
What would be nice? For example:
* all paths / persons, that still have events are listed
* each entry has a note that tells the player what he has to do next to progress with this path or character
* if there are no events left, the entry tells this to the player ("end for this version")
So we will know what is still left and what we have to do.

Besides these things: I still appreciate the great work of DM! Keep going and since that was the last update for this year: I wish you some wonderful (and free of work) holidays between christmas and New Year's Eve :cool::D

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
story line is not finished, last event so far is two events after giving ur employees to find out her underwear (spoiler - she doesn't wear any..)
hmm, it stopped for me after the raid of John and Greta (and Julia's menu states that her path will continue in next version). How to see that she is wearing no panties? (I she wearing nothing because she left her only pair at Monica's house? ^^ )

Reactions: EXTC21

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Maybe would be better idea to close the Episode 2 that has been evolving in a multiple protagonist story lines not related with Monica and start a new Episode of this saga:
Ep 1 is very nice because it is focused on Monica as she is the MC (very good story)(y)
Ep 2 is too dispersive.. and looking for the other characters more than the MC (to avoid the main storyline)(n)
The Episode 3 would be great if it was focused on Monica as MC and the Ranch 218 path :p

Just my 2 cents

Reactions: Don Corleone

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Another helpful thing would be the option to name the savegames.

Like in the games of MrDots (the yellow - german ^^ - texts in the screenshot are the names of the savegames). Would be very helpful to seperate the different pathes to play :D

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
That can be fixed turning the ranch into a human ranch; i.e pony girls training. If the dev want to add beast content he can use lewd patcher to add the scenes and problem solved.
I think the EP2 is starting a be a too long story focused on other characters
just to avoid
The Ranch path started on the EP1 that was completed at version 0.5.. and in the EP2 there was only a timid progress in the version 0.8 !!!! :eek: when this episode will be completed?
I think is better to start a Third episode soon as possible more focused to the MC of this Story

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 249, in script call
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 129, in script call
$ interact_data = ui.interact()
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 451, in script call
call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_11
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 389, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/Quests/EP2_09/EP29_Quests_Pub.rpy", line 325, in script call
call dialogue_5_dance_strip_16() from _call_dialogue_5_dance_strip_16
File "game/Quests/EP2_09/ep29_dialogues2_dance_strip.rpy", line 1668, in script
with fadelong
IOError: Couldn't find file 'video/v_Monica_Claire_Oiling3_1.mkv'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 129, in script call
$ interact_data = ui.interact()
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 451, in script call
call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_11
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 389, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/Quests/EP2_09/EP29_Quests_Pub.rpy", line 325, in script call
call dialogue_5_dance_strip_16() from _call_dialogue_5_dance_strip_16
File "game/Quests/EP2_09/ep29_dialogues2_dance_strip.rpy", line 1668, in script
with fadelong
File "D:\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "D:\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "D:\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3380, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "D:\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1060, in periodic
six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "D:\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1038, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "D:\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 979, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "D:\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 457, in periodic
topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
File "D:\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 73, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "D:\Downloads\FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'video/v_Monica_Claire_Oiling3_1.mkv'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2-v0.9-720p
Fri Dec 06 21:04:37 2019
```

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
There are many ways to do the Ranch 218 path and it is not required to use "bestialty" as genre
In any case I do not believe that the Patreon rules are so strictly as you said...
there are many games that use BDSM as genre and also Bestiality.. that are still in developing phase...

in any case the point is absolutely not doing Bestiality at Farm with Marcus..
they can do more interesting scenes without use this genre... because using horse costumes are not the same as Bestiality
it is just a Training
that would be great seeing Monica during a training that will turn her to be a slave and back to be the Magazine Owner

so I'm more focused to think about that is the Developer want just use this way to get more visibility... this is my disappointment

but this game is not that good
it is repetitive there are to many path not focused to the MC
and this.. I have lost my interest
The story is more a multiple protagonist story
and i don' like this kind of games....

the only interesting path for me was Ranch 218.

I will check the change logs of the future updates and i will download then only when I see Marcus and Ranch 218 updates.
I agree. The farm would've been nice for some of us. Or maybe just the two of us. However, the developer believes the farm route would make the game too linear, transform it into a visual novel, which is why he's not interested in developing it any further. If a developer's not interested in adding certain elements to his game, there's nothing we can do. We can only request, not dictate our terms, especially when we're nothing but freeloaders.

That said, he shouldn't have made the promise, not just in Episode 1, but also in Episode 2, that the Marcus route would "be updated next version" (or something on those lines) when we were given two distinct choices when meeting with Marcus. There shouldn't have been any option, if there was no desire to develop that route any further. Monica should've up and walked straight out of the police station following her meeting with Marcus. Giving those options was akin to giving us hope.

Anyways, like I said, we do have a falling path to go with. It's not to your liking, that's an entirely different thing, but at least we do have the option to see Monica's ego take a massive hit. That's what keeps me glued to this game. If the developer, for whatever reason, decides to take that away, too, in the future - decides that all paths converge into one, that of Monica getting her status back, which is unlikely from what's been conveyed to me - that's when I'll be quitting this game. Until then, I'm satisfied with the falling route.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Mata3

Mar 6, 2019
I want to do the photo shoot with Melanie but Biff is not in his office and I can't talk to Alex.I don't know how to skip the time until night.Can anyone help?

Mata3

Mar 6, 2019
Are you playing for Melanie? Go to Dick office and time will change to evening
Yes,I am playing as Melanie.After the secretary tells me about the meeting,I directly go to Dick's Office.I talk to Victoria and arrange the meeting for that evening.When I go outside,it's still sunny.
Is there a console command to change the time?If yes:
1.How do I open the console?
2.What is the command?

gabriel3g

Jul 4, 2017
The game is crashing here everytime I load a save or start a new game. This wasn't happening in the previous version, does anybody know why it may be happening? I have a GTX 1050, computer super new...no idea why this is happening

Mata3

Mar 6, 2019
When playing as Melanie,should I talk to Monica and then do the photoshoot or the way around?If I try to talk Monica directly after I leava Dick's Office,my screen is frozen at the Office where the other employees are.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Question can somebody answer it?

Melanie after she meets Victoria it ends. Is this normal and I must wait some days or is this a bug?

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes