defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Forgot to say another issue

3) in the preferences of the game there is no more a way to skip dialogue that are already seen

there as a Cheat to solve this issue?

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Damn this developer is gold. More than a half developers "This update is very big,one of my biggest updates which contains 5 animations and 500renders" and then goes DecentMonkey with 1250renders and 73 animations :D now that's what i call a update. A lot of developers reach that much of content only in a year.

P.S sorry if there are grammary mistakes,im not american.
Exactly. He delivers well, and he delivers on time.

Reactions: Hazarrd

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
there are problems
4) no way to quick save or quick load

read me previous post

hope this helps to make this game to be better than other games
actually is very boring to play and there are a lot of renpy games that are better

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I was keen on Ranch 218, too. Unfortunately, DM is not keen on developing it any further, and there seem to be some laws on Patreon regarding bestiality, which would lead to a cancelation of DM's account and a ban. So, I guess that's the end of that.

However, we do have the falling path. Which is the one reason I'm still with this game. Maybe not the farm, but we still get to see an arrogant, self-centered, conceited woman fall. And that is still enough to hold my interest. Might I suggest you at least give the falling path a go?
That can be fixed turning the ranch into a human ranch; i.e pony girls training. If the dev want to add beast content he can use lewd patcher to add the scenes and problem solved.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
So far I did enjoy this update and FB is still one of my favorite games in development I follow here, but I'm stuck too with the key as others posted already in this post.

After triggering Bernie and chosing the correct answer for the revenge path I visit the laundry and the only thing I can interact with it the drawer at the bottom (to change the worn panties rom Betty), no other boxes or whatever is mentioned in the walkthrough.

Any help would be nice...can't finish the content otherwise :-/

WhiteBun

Feb 17, 2018
So far I did enjoy this update and FB is still one of my favorite games in development I follow here, but I'm stuck too with the key as others posted already in this post.

After triggering Bernie and chosing the correct answer for the revenge path I visit the laundry and the only thing I can interact with it the drawer at the bottom (to change the worn panties rom Betty), no other boxes or whatever is mentioned in the walkthrough.

Any help would be nice...can't finish the content otherwise :-/
just click on the butt plug again, then click on all the drawers (the ones on top of betty's panties) after that click on the white box near the washing machine.... finally click on the washing machine to find the key just on the left side of it... (seriously that much trouble just for 1 key ._.)

Reactions: MisterL

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
EPISODE 2 [V.0.9 PC/MAC/Android] + EPISODE 1 [COMPLETED]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EP1
zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-mac.zip (1.77 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-pc.zip (1.79 Gb)
apk FashionBusinessEP1720p-1.00-release.apk (712.24 Mb)
EP2
apk FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-1.00-release.apk (1.7 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc.zip (2.69 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness.app.zip (2.67 Gb)
zip saves-EP2-v0.7-720p.zip (30.61 Mb)
zip saves.zip (2.99 Mb)
thanks for the torrent.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes