udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
You need to change to maid outfit in the afternoon. Both are important. If it doesn't trigger, try it the next day. But you need to have done the college quest before. After Monica had sex with Mr. Edwards, Bardie will call her some days later in his room. After that event, the revenge path can be triggered.
can you please share your save please bro

Reactions: GorgonInfernalis

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
Yes, during day. Did you complete the college quest and did Bardie call Monica in his room some days after that?
it fucking does not trriger fuck it done with this fucking game...played for like 40 mins in same place fuckkkkkkkkkk.....good job

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Is it just my imagination or the more content added per update the more delay there is when clicking on objects etc?
It's kind of annoying.
Yeah its getting pretty damn slow at this point,also the fast travel seems to have disappeared

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Here is my opinion of this game as a whole:

This game could be one of the greatest games on here. From both a visual and storytelling perspective it's hard to find a game that I can say "That game is better than Fashion Business at this." It's at least as good as pretty much any game around when it comes to both visuals and the story. As for the Engrish level the translator is doing a good job too.

To me where the game suffers greatly is sadly its "key feature" that sets it apart from the crowd of being a sandbox type game. The grind elements make the game far less enjoyable for me.

1) All of that sandbox code adds an unbearable element of lag to the game, and not just during the sandbox portions of the game. Sometimes it will lag between regular dialogue portions.

2) In spite of the game being a sandbox many of the most enjoyable scenes are not repeatable without loading up a save file. There are many sex scenes that are a one and done. You are on version 0.9 but want to see a scene from 0.5 or 0.4? You better hope you have a save file from that scene or you are in for a long road of grinding to get to it again.

3) The grind sucks. So many times it goes like this. Suppose you want to play through a portion of the game that you enjoy. You got a favorite scene you just love. Here is the process of repeating that scene.
Step 1: Load up a save file at the start of that quest.
Step 2: Go to quest location.
Step 3: Play next part of quest.
Step 4: Leave quest location.
Step 5: Go home.
Step 6: Eat.
Step 7: Go to bed, sometimes you must skip a week. If you can only do the quest at night take a nap until night.
Step 8: Repeat steps 2 through 7 until you finish the quest.

To me, it's like watching a movie, but there is a commercial break that plays the same commercial every time every 2 minutes and you must complete a captcha after the commercial break to continue the movie. Does it really matter if it's your favorite movie and it's an awesome movie? How much are you going to enjoy watching that movie?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Ragnaroekr ,
I love the visuals and monica and only played part 1.
Is the revenge path the path, where monica becomes boss and orders/humiliates others around again?
I like her to fall and use her body to get back to her old position, but for only falling I wouldn't become patreon.

Is there a path like this? Would this be the revenge path? Didn't find "revenge" in the guide.

:)
The revenge path just started in this update. It is a slow path in which Monica can take --- spooooiler --- revenge on people who humiliated her. We'll see more in next updates.

Reactions: FroKe88

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm more interested with the path at the farm... I still waiting for this since the episode 1... the episode 2 is very boring without Marcus and the Farm path... that will be great for degrade Monica from bitch to be slave... but the story seems to stay only focused the make Monica just a rich bitch as she was at the start of the story...

Now also a Revenge Path??? Why?
Why Monica need revenge?... she need to punished to me! :-D

I love games with female protagonist where the MC change her mind during the evolution of the story events... (I play only games where MC is female because they are more interesting)

but in this game Monica still act as stupid rich bitch spoiled and capricious girl as it was at the beginning.

Would be great to see her at the farm with Marcus .... but this seems to be far away that can be happens.. I'm thinking that this path will never comes... so this game is stupid and turns arround the same boring and seems always the same since the version 0.3
there was some interesting only in the version 0.8... but now there are no new interstimg path... I think the developers are more interested to take a long the story of other caracters... seems that this game is turning to a boring multiple protagonist game very similar to the Male protagonist game that I hate...

Maybe we have to wait for about 1 or 2 years more to see some interesting evolution.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Here is my opinion of this game as a whole:

This game could be one of the greatest games on here. From both a visual and storytelling perspective it's hard to find a game that I can say "That game is better than Fashion Business at this." It's at least as good as pretty much any game around when it comes to both visuals and the story. As for the Engrish level the translator is doing a good job too.

To me where the game suffers greatly is sadly its "key feature" that sets it apart from the crowd of being a sandbox type game. The grind elements make the game far less enjoyable for me.

1) All of that sandbox code adds an unbearable element of lag to the game, and not just during the sandbox portions of the game. Sometimes it will lag between regular dialogue portions.

2) In spite of the game being a sandbox many of the most enjoyable scenes are not repeatable without loading up a save file. There are many sex scenes that are a one and done. You are on version 0.9 but want to see a scene from 0.5 or 0.4? You better hope you have a save file from that scene or you are in for a long road of grinding to get to it again.

3) The grind sucks. So many times it goes like this. Suppose you want to play through a portion of the game that you enjoy. You got a favorite scene you just love. Here is the process of repeating that scene.
Step 1: Load up a save file at the start of that quest.
Step 2: Go to quest location.
Step 3: Play next part of quest.
Step 4: Leave quest location.
Step 5: Go home.
Step 6: Eat.
Step 7: Go to bed, sometimes you must skip a week. If you can only do the quest at night take a nap until night.
Step 8: Repeat steps 2 through 7 until you finish the quest.

To me, it's like watching a movie, but there is a commercial break that plays the same commercial every time every 2 minutes and you must complete a captcha after the commercial break to continue the movie. Does it really matter if it's your favorite movie and it's an awesome movie? How much are you going to enjoy watching that movie?
I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH!! the lag problem, I thought it was a problem that only i have, whenever i click to a choice.. or sometimes just going through the dialogues, the game freezes, This is something happening from the beginning...

YES WE NEED A GALLERY, I have saves of almost every sex scene but this is something boring to do and to keep in mind when i am playing the game, and there's a GOOD chance that the saves slot won't be enough, still even if they are enough, a gallery is totally needed

This is my favourite game, if i ever write a critic it's all because I love the game and i hope this will get better.

good update!

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I'm more interested with the path at the farm... I still waiting for this since the episode 1... the episode 2 is very boring without Marcus and the Farm path... that will be great for degrade Monica from bitch to be slave... but the story seems to stay only focused the make Monica just a rich bitch as she was at the start of the story...

Now also a Revenge Path??? Why?

I love games with female protagonist where the MC change her mind during the evolution of the story events... (I play only games where MC is female because they are more interesting)

but in this game Monica still act as stupid rich bitch spoiled and capricious girl as it was at the beginning.

Would be great to see her at the farm with Marcus .... but this seems to be far away that can be happens.. I'm thinking that this path will never comes... so this game is stupid and turns arround the same boring and seems always the same since the version 0.3
there was some interesting only in the version 0.8... but now there are no new interstimg path... I think the developers are more interested to take a long the story of other caracters... seems that this game is turning to a boring multiple protagonist game very similar to the Male protagonist game that I hate...

Maybe we have to wait for about 1 or 2 years more to see some intersting evolution.
Again the Ranch 218 discussion... IF Monica would be at the Ranch, the game would be over. There is no gameplay. Only a VN there. She would have no options, like in a bdsm movie. It would be totally boring to play that. FB is a game and there is so much to explore and so much content to come. The Ranch could only be a bad ending of falling path, but is used to threaten Monica now, not more, not less.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH!! the lag problem, I thought it was a problem that only i have, whenever i click to a choice.. or sometimes just going through the dialogues, the game freezes, This is something happening from the beginning...

YES WE NEED A GALLERY, I have saves of almost every sex scene but this is something boring to do and to keep in mind when i am playing the game, and there's a GOOD chance that the saves slot won't be enough, still even if they are enough, a gallery is totally needed

This is my favourite game, if i ever write a critic it's all because I love the game and i hope this will get better.

good update!
The lag problem is solved with hotfix1. The dev found out that ren'py does an autosave before every(!) choice. The game is immense, therefore, the save takes some time. This useless autosave was deactivated with hotfix1 and FB now can be played fluent.

Reactions: androide

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Again with Ranch 218???
this is the most great path of the game...
and the reason about that I have installed in my Mac

if No Ranch 218... the game is stupid like tons of other games here..

that is why I cannot continue to vaste my time to play a story that turn always around the same point with no evolution
this is another boring game that can be deleted.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Again the Ranch 218 discussion... IF Monica would be at the Ranch, the game would be over. There is no gameplay. Only a VN there. She would have no options, like in a bdsm movie. It would be totally boring to play that. FB is a game and there is so much to explore and so much content to come. The Ranch could only be a bad ending of falling path, but is used to threaten Monica now, not more, not less.
The Ranch 218 is the reason I have started to play :)
and I never post nothing about this because i was sure that that path will be great! But now I'm thinking that it will be no implemented...
there is no reason to continue to play!

Why would be over???

this is great path that can be involved in tons of events and the Monica story to be a new great professional Magazine owner.
But maybe they want continue to make money for ever turning around Ranch 218 :)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes