Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I don't seeany way to photoshoot as melanie. I talk to camera man but nothing.
Talk to Biff before that. Melanie wants some days off. Therefore, she needs to talk with Biff in his office. After that you can go to Alex, the photographer, and do the shooting.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
s

facing same problem !
Put on your maid dress in the afternoon and go back to your bed. Bardie should lie on the bed then. He will ask Monica to undress or you can run away. I strongly recommend to save here, because if you start the revenge path, which will not end in a "full stop ending", but going slowely, you can't play other paths.

Aug 23, 2018
Put on your maid dress in the afternoon and go back to your bed. Bardie should lie on the bed then. He will ask Monica to undress or you can run away. I strongly recommend to save here, because if you start the revenge path, which will not end in a "full stop ending", but going slowely, you can't play other paths.
I went to bed in maids outfit but bardie doesn't show up.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I went to bed in maids outfit but bardie doesn't show up.
You need to change to maid outfit in the afternoon. Both are important. If it doesn't trigger, try it the next day. But you need to have done the college quest before. After Monica had sex with Mr. Edwards, Bardie will call her some days later in his room. After that event, the revenge path can be triggered.

Apr 15, 2018
You need to change to maid outfit in the afternoon. Both are important. If it doesn't trigger, try it the next day. But you need to have done the college quest before. After Monica had sex with Mr. Edwards, Bardie will call her some days later in his room. After that event, the revenge path can be triggered.
Well... Thank you for the hint, but it doesn't trigger.
And what do you mean with afternoon? I have day or evening. And I'm changing dresses after every move, day or evening, nothing.
Or is it a bug in 720p?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Well... Thank you for the hint, but it doesn't trigger.
And what do you mean with afternoon? I have day or evening. And I'm changing dresses after every move, day or evening, nothing.
Or is it a bug in 720p?
Yes, during day. Did you complete the college quest and did Bardie call Monica in his room some days after that?

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
After that event, the revenge path can be triggered.
Hi Ragnaroekr ,
I love the visuals and monica and only played part 1.
Is the revenge path the path, where monica becomes boss and orders/humiliates others around again?
I like her to fall and use her body to get back to her old position, but for only falling I wouldn't become patreon.

Is there a path like this? Would this be the revenge path? Didn't find "revenge" in the guide.

:)

Apr 15, 2018
Yes, during day. Did you complete the college quest and did Bardie call Monica in his room some days after that?
Yes and yes. I have all the conditions. I completed the college quest and told it Bardie after calling Monica. I was at Melanies and completed the quest, too.
Strange. The Revenge path is the only missing one.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes