oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
On the ground (left side closed to the washing machine). But you have to click on all the others available places before to trigger this screen.
"But you have to click on all the others available before this screen." in the all house ?

dirtyphoenix

Apr 26, 2018
I wasn't able to get through the content in version 8. I kept getting errors right at the beginning with Betty when she first visits the professor. I had hoped that version nine would fix it but I am still getting errors in the exact same place. Is it the save I'm using?

I'm frustrated because I can't get through the betty part and I really want to get to stripper monica.

dirtyphoenix

Apr 26, 2018
What errors?
Thanks for the prompt reply. I got it fixed and I got to monica doing her first dance which makes me happy but now I have a dumb question. I finish dancing and I need to clean up but I can't figure out what to do. I go back into the makeup room but I can't change out of the stripper outfit. What do I do to finish up?

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
When it comes to dancing I seem to be stuck at 26/27.

I also feel the violent revenge path with the gun will be an instant ending given how it told to save or continue the game. Perhaps there'll be a less violent and more gradual return path in a future episode though.

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
some one please help me ...give me the save where bardie comes to monicas room i cant trigger that scene..please it would be a great help:cry::cry:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for the prompt reply. I got it fixed and I got to monica doing her first dance which makes me happy but now I have a dumb question. I finish dancing and I need to clean up but I can't figure out what to do. I go back into the makeup room but I can't change out of the stripper outfit. What do I do to finish up?
Click on the hanging clothes above/nearabout where the second stripper sits (the dark-haired one). You'll get three options, one of which is whore clothes. Then click to step outside, back into the pub.

Reactions: dirtyphoenix

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Hi all, I love this game, but it seems I'm stuck; Monica is supposed to buy the ncie dress and mom outfit, but I have only 6 Dollars. I read here that you can earn money in the dark alley, and from there find a job in the shiny hole, but when I talk to the guys with my kebab flyers, I don'y seem to trigger any events. I read in the walkthrough something about a guy in yellow who tries to rape Monica which triggers the falling path, but I don't have a guy in yellow.
So does this require a minimum amount of bitch and/or corruption points? Or should I restart? Thanks in advance guys

Bananaj

May 4, 2017
Fast travel is coming back after Melanie event. Go to your office job and work. Wait the moment when Melanie is visiting (repeat work if needed) u and ask u to come over to her. After that event -> fast traveling is BACK ! ...:D

Reactions: 50996
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes