Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
no change log for current version?

Hello!
I'm happy to announce that a new version of the game liked by many has been released!
This is the best update it's ever had! Check it out for yourself ASAP!
What's new:
  • Continuation of Monica's and Bardie's story. You'll get to know what Monica has to do to solve Eric's college problems.
  • You'll also get a chance to play as Melanie: move around the city and visit your apartment. There's also a new big event with Monica, Melanie and Victoria. And more amazing scenes, including an exclusive photoshoot, featuring Melanie.
  • Continuation of Julia's quest. Monica will have to do her best to complete Fred's request. Many new events with Julia, Monica and office workers.
  • Monica can now earn more money, dancing in the pub. New events in Shiny Hole! You'll get to meet strippers Molly and Claire. New locations, a whirlpool of events, rewarding new dancing mechanic! 30 animated clips and 8 music tracks!
  • The beginning of Revenge Quest.
  • A cheat menu for the extra version (check the painting in Monica's former bedroom), the addition of even more animated scenes, and an exclusive topless body oil scene in Shiny Hole.
  • Bug fixes and overall performance improvement.
The latest release contains more than 1250 new images, 73 new hot animations, and about 2000 new lines of dialogue.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Is it just my imagination or the more content added per update the more delay there is when clicking on objects etc?
It's kind of annoying.
I have found the same thing, definite more delay in each click and page change. DecentMonkey has mentioned a hotfix a couple of pages back though so I am going to try and find that.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I'm stuck at this point in the game. I am now controlling Melanie. I recently talked to dicks secreatary and it said to go meet Monica at her office. No matter where I click it doesn't progress anything. I can't leave the room. I can't go talk to Monica. I'm trapped on this screen. Can anyone help?

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I'm stuck at this point in the game. I am now controlling Melanie. I recently talked to dicks secreatary and it said to go meet Monica at her office. No matter where I click it doesn't progress anything. I can't leave the room. I can't go talk to Monica. I'm trapped on this screen. Can anyone help?
Good morning guys. I am back from my meeting yesterday and here for questions. :)

That's strange, indeed. Normally, the office guys should swarm around Melanie, she talks to them, then you should be able to visit Monica in her office and convince her to come to Melanies home in the evening.
Did you do the photoshooting with Melanie already?

Aug 23, 2018
is clicking the office brown door not working as well ?

Aug 23, 2018
how to start the revenge path I meet all the requirements but no matter what I do bardie doesn't come to the basement with another demand,

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Good morning guys. I am back from my meeting yesterday and here for questions. :)

That's strange, indeed. Normally, the office guys should swarm around Melanie, she talks to them, then you should be able to visit Monica in her office and convince her to come to Melanies home in the evening.
Hi Ragnaroekr, first thanks to Decent Monkey and your guys for the game. I may be being silly but I can't find the hotfix that Decent Monkey mentioned a couple of pages back. I haven't started a proper playthrough yet but each page has a definite delay before it opens. Could you point me in the right direction please?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

I did all of the photoshoots available.

is clicking the office brown door not working as well ?
The brown door is not clickable.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Ragnaroekr, first thanks to Decent Monkey and your guys for the game. I may be being silly but I can't find the hotfix that Decent Monkey mentioned a couple of pages back. I haven't started a proper playthrough yet but each page has a definite delay before it opens. Could you point me in the right direction please?
The hotfix1 is posted on his patreon page. Tomorrow, there will come hotfix2 for other issues which occured in the 720p version. A bug when Claire uses oil on Monica before dancing, for example. It didn't occur in my 1080p version, I just wasn't able to trigger that bug, I really tried.
I did all of the photoshoots available.

The brown door is not clickable.
Melanie can do a solo photoshoot in this update. I don't speak about the Monica photosessions.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The hotfix1 is posted on his patreon page. Tomorrow, there will come hotfix2 for other issues which occured in the 720p version. A bug when Claire uses oil on Monica before dancing, for example. It didn't occur in my 1080p version, I just wasn't able to trigger that bug, I really tried.

Melanie can do a solo photoshoot in this update. I don't speak about the Monica photosessions.
I don't seeany way to photoshoot as melanie. I talk to camera man but nothing.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
One more announcement: I read that some guys seem to be lost although there's a walkthrough and a questlog in game. While Ep1 was linear, I had no problems in writing a pdf walkthrough. Ep2 is in sandbox style, which means, you can do things, but you don't always need to do them. Dancing in the streets for example. Of course, you miss lot's of content, but anyway.

So, I assume, because DecentMonkey develops the game and I do the translation, we always know what's new, which content is there and how to trigger that and progress fast in the story without repeating situations which don't bring you forward.
I am talking with him about this issue and how to implement a better questlog or even little "help symbols" in game, maybe in different colours, to show you guys where you can progress in the story, where are available actions (like dancing in the streets), but bring no progress et ceterea. So, something like that. Anyway, we will figure something out.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes