tmv

May 31, 2017
The dancing in the Shiny Hole starts as a way to pay off the $500 of the previous version. Is there any other way to start the dancing than to replay the previous version?

KarKra

Aug 2, 2019
missing files: \game\video\v_Monica_Claire_Oiling3_1.mkv and \game\video\v_Monica_Claire_Oiling3_2.mkv (Ep2, v09, 720p for PC)

Reactions: gabriel3g

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
WAIT WHAT? you can play (at least for a short amount of time) as MELANIE?? thats freakin awesome!!!

ty DecentMonkey

(hopefully this continues the story between her and this lawyer Dick)

Reactions: Cicko

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
what save is this? i could need a save from the point after she did all photoshoots (except the last two) and washes the dishes at the bar. (i am really done do this step-by-step-strip-stuff again) that would be amazing and i would be very thankful

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
How to get to Shiny Hole, where is it? I can not find on the map.
shiny hole is somehwere in the dirty district. just use one of the doors one of them will open (there should be an indian guy who sells/buys joints)

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
okay i put the saves in the save folder, but they are not there when i start the game.. what the hell did i do wrong?

HELLO PLEASE HELP THIS IS ANNOYING

i know its mb i deleted the old game and therefore my old saves, but still why seem renpy to be much more complicated than RPGmaker?...

Last edited:

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 159076

Overview:
This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-06
Release Date: 2019-12-05
Developer: DecentMonkey
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 2 v0.9
Language: English, Russian, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Disclaimer:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1

Episode 2

View attachment 159072 View attachment 159073 View attachment 159074 View attachment 159075 View attachment 159077 View attachment 159078 View attachment 159079 View attachment 159080
I hit the wall...... after putting on housewife's outfit and visit to the college. You get back into the hall and she can't get to the stairs nor screenshot0061.png screenshot0062.png screenshot0063.png into the lounge... icons disappearing.
Any clues what could I do???

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.9][DecentMonkey] (2.69 gb rar pc source)
1.06 gb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Released a fix, which solves almost all problems described here.
nice! its great to see you are so active here.

i know this might be a dumb or obvious question but when i put a downloaded save from here into the game/save-folder i can't get access to this save in the load section of the game.

what did i do wrong? is there a guide somewhere?

bouli bouli

Sep 14, 2019
My congratulations to DecentMonkey for this high quality product, that stands high amongst the best ones.

The story, the aesthetics, distinguish it for the rest.

A question if I may, how do I apply the hotfix? thank you

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
My congratulations to DecentMonkey for this high quality product, that stands high amongst the best ones.

The story, the aesthetics, distinguish it for the rest.

A question if I may, how do I apply the hotfix? thank you
Thank you for your kind words! :)
The hotfix is released on patreon.

Reactions: bouli bouli
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes