User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
What a bad walkthrough :( can anybody give me some simple wt?:( tnx
The walk through is about as simple as it gets. You really don't have much choice in this game as what you can do or the route you can take. They say there are two routes the falling route whatever the other one is. But really the other route requires you to do the falling route to raise the corruption up enough so you can do the other route.

All it amounts to is what order you do stuff in is about the only choice you have and even then that is really limited.

So you are going to grind a lot to raise corruption up. And you will need to do all the crap with bardies mom, bardie and so on.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Ok, is there a good place to report bugs?
If you start ep2 using a save file from the ending of ep1 it acts like it works correctly but it doesn't and the saved files after that and various functions are broken. So you are forced to track everything you did in the first episode and write it down so you can enter it manually in the second one. If you do that it starts fine.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Ok, is there a good place to report bugs?
If you start ep2 using a save file from the ending of ep1 it acts like it works correctly but it doesn't and the saved files after that and various functions are broken. So you are forced to track everything you did in the first episode and write it down so you can enter it manually in the second one. If you do that it starts fine.
The save file of Ep1 works only fine for Ep2 when the save was made during the last scene in the basement.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
The save file of Ep1 works only fine for Ep2 when the save was made during the last scene in the basement.
Ok, Something weird is going on.

I just deleted the saves under c:/users/nameappdata/Roaming/Renpy/Fashion.... and the deleted the local directory and reinstalled.
And I check and it still shows all the saved games. It is doing that for both EP1 and EP2.
Ok, so where else is it storing those files?

If I can find where it is pulling the file from I can post it on here.
So I opened the file it was using and resaved that way it would make a copy in the local game directory.
Tested that file in EP1 it still works in EP2 it allows you to create the new game but the first hint you can see there is something wrong is the navigation menu fro inside the house is missing. BTW made that with the version EP1 I just downloaded.

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Ok, Something weird is going on.

I just deleted the saves under c:/users/nameappdata/Roaming/Renpy/Fashion.... and the deleted the local directory and reinstalled.
And I check and it still shows all the saved games. It is doing that for both EP1 and EP2.
Ok, so where else is it storing those files?

If I can find where it is pulling the file from I can post it on here.
So I opened the file it was using and resaved that way it would make a copy in the local game directory.
Tested that file in EP1 it still works in EP2 it allows you to create the new game but the first hint you can see there is something wrong is the navigation menu fro inside the house is missing. BTW made that with the version EP1 I just downloaded.
The path for the save files is correct, also there are save files directly in the game folder. Pls check both. If the game(s) are working fine and you just have some issues with the save files, I assume that these are corrupted. Do you have any other save to try?

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
The path for the save files is correct, also there are save files directly in the game folder. Pls check both. If the game(s) are working fine and you just have some issues with the save files, I assume that these are corrupted. Do you have any other save to try?
I did I mentioned the local game folder meaning /fasionbus.../game/saves/
Yea, there is something weird going on with this one game.
It's as if it is saving off to some sort of hidden folder.

I did manage to get the file and posted to the prior post shortly after posting it.
I'll post it here again.

Not sure what it is but something weird is going on with this game on my system. Honestly not sure its entirely the game but it is only effecting this game.

balalank100

May 1, 2017
my melanie still not coming back even i've already make a contact with steve What should i do ? My story line seem stop and dont go any further my corruption is 600++ and already finish bar pole dance event TT

nnoname09

May 6, 2018
Hi guys, I want to post my bug with the game, whenever Monica cleans the house there is a bug called IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Overlays/Scenes/House_BedroomSecond_Monica_Governess_Cleaning_BedroomSecondBed_Overlay.png'.
But when I check the files, the image still exists?
How can i fix this bug,thank you

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
We do not utter that name here now - Ranch 218. The developer was very upset with people constantly asking for it. Said he'd do Ranch 218 and wrap up the game, without advancing the plot any further, if people continue asking for it. Was really, really pissed. Ranch 218 is that which must not be named.
There is no need to get upset. May I suggest to the DEV to create a new entire game called "Ranch 218, a not so fashion business story"? With a new patreon page or supporters with different and higer wages, as long as their patreons don't share it he can continue simultaneously developing it. Since I can't afford to become a patreon I don't mind waiting 6 or 8 months for it to become available for "free", it's a good chance to finance the DEV and that will ease the file size of the main game episode since it's an alternate story after all, even so, he can always add it to the end of the main game as a final chapter taking off the pressure of adding that material now and making it sync up with the current plot, also it will make happier his supporters and fans, it has been done before for example in chloe18 back to class, though the extra content was added to the main game in chloe18 BTC, it's not necesary in this game
Again, it's just a suggestion, I'm more than happy with the current dark path so far, though I would love seing more booze and drugs as any dark path should have, lol, I mean, even DMD has more booze and D is like 18 years old (wonder at wich age she got the boob-job nose-job and booty-job, I mean, you can even see the implants, lol)

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Hi guys, I want to post my bug with the game, whenever Monica cleans the house there is a bug called IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Overlays/Scenes/House_BedroomSecond_Monica_Governess_Cleaning_BedroomSecondBed_Overlay.png'.
But when I check the files, the image still exists?
How can i fix this bug,thank you
You may want to move your game folder closer to the root ( C:\ )
your filepath must be pretty long if you have it in your Desktop or in your Documents or another folder inside other series of folders with large filenames
i.e C:\Users\nnoname09\Documents\Downloads\Games\[downloaded-from-a-stupid-spamming-torrent-site]FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\game\images\Overlays\ScenesHouse_BedroomBardie_Monica_Governess_Cleaning_Trash1_Overlay.png

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
You may want to move your game folder closer to the root ( C:\ )
your filepath must be pretty long if you have it in your Desktop or in your Documents or another folder inside other series of folders with large filenames
i.e C:\Users\nnoname09\Documents\Downloads\Games\[downloaded-from-a-stupid-spamming-torrent-site]FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.9-720p-pc\game\images\Overlays\ScenesHouse_BedroomBardie_Monica_Governess_Cleaning_Trash1_Overlay.png
Good advice. Though windows 10 says they can handle longer file paths names the fact is they still have a tone of issues with it.
To be safe try and keep file paths to any file under 180 characters. This is 284 characters exceeding the 256 of the so called previous versions limit.

Hope that helps.
The truth is a lot of this stems all the way back from DOS and the 8.3 file names. But not going to bore you with the history.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Actually that isn't the path to the saved files.
I went and deleted both games and the directories. Then backed up and renamed the Users/name/appdata/roaming/Renpy/
directory. Then reinstalled the game. And it created a new Renpy directory with a new directory in it named TestProj-1525113205
So at some point they changed the stupid directory name and that's why I couldn't find it.

I still have some more testing to do.
Anyway to reiterate the path is Users/Name/Appdata/Roaming/Renpy/TestProj-1525113205/

So anyway all the backed up older saves I have also no longer work correctly. The first thing you notice is the home menu and so on are missing.
Obviously some sort of change was made between the older and new saves.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes