Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Ragnaroekr Do you know (and are allowed to tell xD ) how many versions episode 2 will have in the end?
I don't know it for sure. It will be definitely more than 10, the problem is that the game becomes bigger and bigger, so, there was the idea to make an Ep2 part 2 after v10. The 1080p version is already more than 5GB until now. But there is a lot of old and unecessary content and CG's, when you are at the end of v09. So there was the idea to delete lot's of them in Ep2 part2 to make it smaller again but to keep the sandbox mode.
I don't know for sure how many version in Ep2 we have to expect, but I guess maybe 6-8 more for sure. When this is done, Ep3 can start, the plot and the basic storyline already is written.

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
builder said if u want to change corruption price

pressing SHIFT + O (console) and entering "$ (space) corruption = ....". (space) means space so it's mean

$ corruption=400 <-- is that right? it's didn't work :(

also i tried "$ corruption=price" anyone help

version is 0.9 fix2
try $ corruption = xxx
then enter and then esc. You need to type "space" in between. So, $(space)corruption(space)=(space)xxx :)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hello Guys,

What should i do to reach none panties maid uniform?
Increase your lvl with Bardie. He then will "force" Monica to wear the uniform without panties. If you ignore it and Bardie takes a look, he will punish Monica in the basement ;)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
first of all, I like the game very much, I wanted to ask you how can I lower my level of decent girl in bitch?
That depends on the answers you give and choices you make. When you are nice to people, Monica becomes more decent, when you give bitchy answers, the Bitchmeter will raise.

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
That depends on the answers you give and choices you make. When you are nice to people, Monica becomes more decent, when you give bitchy answers, the Bitchmeter will raise.

thanks for the answer, I had arrived so far, only there are some things that are only seen if you are bich, so how can I decrease it without having to restart the game?

imhere417

Nov 5, 2018
Follow what i wrote exactly. don't use the $.

First open the developer console with shift + d.
Then click on variable viewer.
while still in the variable viewer open the console with shift + o.

Example ( Corruption + 1000) That will give you 1000 corruption.
( money + 10000) will give you $10000.

Edit: With the money command for any amount make sure to add the cents. So $10,000 would be ( money + 10000.00 ) minus the brackets.

thx for your kind

but my game didn't work like shift + d (develop console) and shift+o too

in this case

what can i do?

edit: my game only work a putton or shift+g,shift+c

or i knew this site " " and found code corruption but

i can't find money code,

if u knew money code, let me know that code is make me lovely :)

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
thx for your kind

but my game didn't work like shift + d (develop console) and shift+o too

in this case

what can i do?

edit: my game only work a putton or shift+g,shift+c

or i knew this site " " and found code corruption but

i can't find money code,

if u knew money code, let me know that code is make me lovely :)
Pretty simple: use the program "unren". You can find it in this forum (search via tags). Copy unren to your game folder, execute, press 9 and then enter. After it's done, you can use the command in game "Shift + o to open the console. Then type in: $ money = xxx after that enter and esc.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
ok thanks to all.
The game is fantastic!
I will wait for the final release of this game before play it again...
(and i hope it will comes with a good save files collection included to stay focused with the story line)
the update of the story is very slow but Monica is stunning:love:
I don't like only the too much clicking clicking just for go to sleep and clicking in the map for go whatever Monica must go
I don't like clicking for elevator to go to office
i don't like to search in all rooms to find the right choice or the right Betty panties
because clicking clicking i forget the right panty color for the next day... I will have to write somewhere.. but..
The super great and beautiful scenes in this game are too short related to the time required to watch them
maybe in the final release it will be more similar to the EP1 that is enjoiable
EP2 actually is just too frustrating for my taste
The update 0.9 fix 2 isn´t not slow bro, sorry. First you have no pantys anmore either Betty. And Betty events with teacher all ends include Bardie option in 0.8. All events are quick to finish in 0.9 Shiny hole, Melanie/ Victoria, fuck teacher, and this stupid panty story in the office" instead to fuck with your driver or some office stuff". The Dev must have a black-out with this office story. Revenge just cancel. Stupid shooting with Melanie I forget anyway not finish, that´s all wait for next maybe better.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
The update 0.9 fix 2 isn´t not slow bro, sorry. First you have no pantys anmore either Betty. And Betty events with teacher all ends include Bardie option in 0.8. All events are quick to finish in 0.9 Shiny hole, Melanie/ Victoria, fuck teacher, and this stupid panty story in the office" instead to fuck with your driver or some office stuff". The Dev must have a black-out with this office story. Revenge just cancel. Stupid shooting with Melanie I forget anyway not finish, that´s all wait for next maybe better.
The "panties quest" is a fun momentum. Monica was able to solve all stupid demands of Fred but failed when the panties color came up. The story here is just funny, because every try ends badly. Don't take all things so serious, it is thought to loosen up things. :)

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
The "panties quest" is a fun momentum. Monica was able to solve all stupid demands of Fred but failed when the panties color came up. The story here is just funny, because every try ends badly. Don't take all things so serious, it is thought to loosen up things. :)
You can excuse any events in favor of the Dev.

I dont´t count these over 2 updates, how many time to go there take care, my job for Biff to finish photo-shooting or not care the the job no money get punished in Dick office.
In 0.9 the "brilliant" idea to let handle this case by two stuff member. Sorry, you can call this funny, I call this waist of time and I´m not alone to say this, this isn´t a falling path is a failure.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
You can excuse any events in favor of the Dev.

I dont´t count these over 2 updates, how many time to go there take care, my job for Biff to finish photo-shooting or not care the the job no money get punished in Dick office.
In 0.9 the "brilliant" idea to let handle this case by two stuff member. Sorry, you can call this funny, I call this waist of time and I´m not alone to say this, this isn´t a falling path is a failure.
No one forces you to play that quest. ;) The falling path can be continued without that.

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
I could suggest an option to add to the game if I'm allowed! in practice it would be possible to insert a gallery where to see all the scenes? if my request is stupid or annoying I apologize I don't want to tell you how to do things.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I could suggest an option to add to the game if I'm allowed! in practice it would be possible to insert a gallery where to see all the scenes? if my request is stupid or annoying I apologize I don't want to tell you how to do things.
Good ideas are always welcome. :) Thanks for sharing your idea. The dev is always happy to get feedback about things which could be made better or easier. DecentMonkey takes a look at this forum from time to time, I am way more present here and try to give hints or answer questions when people are stuck or have ideas. I often talk DecentMonkey about suggestions or good ideas. But it doesn't help the gameplay or the game itself, when some people are just posting things like "this scene is shit". Sure, everyone has an own experience of the game and not everyone does like it or parts of it.

Good ideas, propositions or things which are not good are always welcome and will be discussed in order to improve the game. But that only works when you can give reasons why things should be changed and how. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: necronlord

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Stupid shooting with Melanie? Wow.
Are you sure you playing the right game?
Try to play something different that fits your taste better.:)
Half finish shooting, sorry my bad. I love this game and the falling path and give already some idea. But I stay to "office panty event"

If Ragnaroekr and you have fun, I repect this.:cool: In all games some events not hit the tast of some player. No reason to send a fan off, both of YOU !!! Ignore all my post I promoted before "the falling path" instead of the stupid 218 Farm.

If I act as player if something went wrong in one update or image, I´m a bad player. In future you hear only:ROFLMAO:

ALL IS PERFECT GO ON.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
Good ideas are always welcome. :) Thanks for sharing your idea. The dev is always happy to get feedback about things which could be made better or easier. DecentMonkey takes a look at this forum from time to time, I am way more present here and try to give hints or answer questions when people are stuck or have ideas. I often talk the DecentMonkey about suggestions or good ideas. But it doesn't help the gameplay or the game itself, when some people are just posting things like "this scene is shit". Sure, everyone has a own experience of the game and not everyone does like it or parts of it.

Good ideas, propositions or things which are not good are always welcome and will be discussed in order to improve the game. But that only works when you acn give reasons why things should be changed and how. :)
I'm glad to have given a good suggestion, unfortunately people are not all the same, there are those who comment constructively trying to give help or ideas or who unfortunately criticizes in a very little useful way, unfortunately I'm sorry because such people do not they understand the commitment and work behind such a project. I can only say that I don't take bad comments into account and enjoy the positive ones because decent monkey's work / passion is really beautiful.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes