partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
To be clear I read the error code and notice the loction ù/User/Denis/Desktop/........ that belong to MAC version right. I´m not a beta tester, but I know all issue to get a renpy run with win10.

If you boot from bootcamp win10 : I quest the game is on drive D: or E: or still in C: all ok. The back-up files for Renpy version by win 10 user/ denis/Appdata ( only show up if you click view/option/view/ then go hide data and folder and mark show up) after you see Appdata Folder click/roaming/ there is the Renpy folder check there is no folder from FB is delete. Maybe you don´t see any Renpy folder because you never play a renpy on win10. no problem.

But my saves in the main game not exe / game folder make sure no persistent are in this new saves folder.

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
So after searching for awhile i finally got console commands working.

1. Open the developer console (shift + d) and select variable viewer.
2. while in the variable viewer open the console with (shift + o).
3. Now type in your commands.

money + (however much you want, 10000 works for me).
Corruption + (whatever you like, 1000 is the max amount).

Honestly though you'll find it far easier to use saveeditonline site and just use ctrl + f to find the variables.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
To be clear I read the error code and notice the loction ù/User/Denis/Desktop/........ that belong to MAC version right. I´m not a beta tester, but I know all issue to get a renpy run with win10.

If you boot from bootcamp win10 : I quest the game is on drive D: or E: or still in C: all ok. The back-up files for Renpy version by win 10 user/ denis/Appdata ( only show up if you click view/option/view/ then go hide data and folder and mark show up) after you see Appdata Folder click/roaming/ there is the Renpy folder check there is no folder from FB is delete. Maybe you don´t see any Renpy folder because you never play a renpy on win10. no problem.

But my saves in the main game not exe / game folder make sure no persistent are in this new saves folder.
Thanks yiu i Will try

thanks a lot I will try to boot from bootcamp disk in the next days because for now I have studio session in working progress and it is not possible for mi to check... I use Win10 boot only for gaming :)

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
I think that's good, but since there is the extra version, where you can see more, I stopped playing it, because I want to see everything: ( Will the extra version content be in the normal version sometime? If not, I probably won't play it anymore: (
You really shouldn't moan considering you haven't paid a penny. instead be happy you got to play at all :). You could always go support the dev for the extra content.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

Thanks yi
.u i Will try
I think that's good, but since there is the extra version, where you can see more, I stopped playing it, because I want to see everything: ( Will the extra version content be in the normal version sometime? If not, I probably won't play it anymore: (
this is the problem..
I'm also stop to play this game from when the extra contents coming out
this also can cause issue in the standard version with saves that comes from users that have extras..

the game is not for free it is more like a demo version.
maybe the extra content of the version 0.8 is on the 0.9 fixed release
but I'm sure there is no extra contents for 0.9 itself.
it is 0.9 demo version

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Is there a gallery for EP1?
or a way to replay sex scenes?
Ep1 has no possibility to do so, until now at least. Ep1 will be reworked, especially the english translation will be improved. Maybe DM also will implement a way to view a gallery after a playthrough. I will discuss it with him. Thanks for your suggestion.

Last edited:

TheMtz

Dec 26, 2017
Is there any way to increase progress with Joe above 2 in this update? Ashleys progress is caped but Joes is not, so is that for 1080p exclusive or if not could anyone here explain how to get it please.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Thanks yi
.u i Will try

this is the problem..
I'm also stop to play this game from when the extra contents coming out
this also can cause issue in the standard version with saves that comes from users that have extras..

the game is not for free it is more like a demo version.
maybe the extra content of the version 0.8 is on the 0.9 fixed release
but I'm sure there is no extra contents for 0.9 itself.
it is 0.9 demo version
Sorry, but that's wrong. the 720p version which is released here is the pirated patreon version. The 1080p version has some extra content in every update and is for high-tier patrons only. This are two totally independent versions. You can't mix them, or use a 1080p save for a 720p version. So, once again, the 720p version here is NOT a "demo" version, it's the pirated official release from patreon. The 1020p versions are not shared here due to high loyality of the high-tier patrons.
But it's definitely wrong that "extra content" from an earlier 1080p version is implemented in a new update of a 720p version. Again, these are two totally seperated versions. There is also no missing content or else. Possibly, you just downloaded a corrupted version or corrupted save file.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Is there any way to increase progress with Joe above 2 in this update? Ashleys progress is caped but Joes is not, so is that for 1080p exclusive or if not could anyone here explain how to get it please.
The max. progress with Joe and Ashley up to now is lvl.2. More content with them will come in future versions.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Sorry, but that's wrong. the 720p version which is released here is the pirated patreon version. The 1080p version has some extra content in every update and is for high-tier patrons only. This are two totally independent versions. You can't mix them, or use a 1080p save for a 720p version. So, once again, the 720p version here is NOT a "demo" version, it's the pirated official release from patreon. The 1020p versions are not shared here due to high loyality of the high-tier patrons.
But it's definitely wrong that "extra content" from an earlier 1080p version is implemented in a new update of a 720p version. Again, these are two totally seperated versions. There is also no missing content or else. Possibly, you just downloaded a corrupted version or corrupted save file.
ok thanks to all.
The game is fantastic!
I will wait for the final release of this game before play it again...
(and i hope it will comes with a good save files collection included to stay focused with the story line)
the update of the story is very slow but Monica is stunning:love:
I don't like only the too much clicking clicking just for go to sleep and clicking in the map for go whatever Monica must go
I don't like clicking for elevator to go to office
i don't like to search in all rooms to find the right choice or the right Betty panties
because clicking clicking i forget the right panty color for the next day... I will have to write somewhere.. but..
The super great and beautiful scenes in this game are too short related to the time required to watch them
maybe in the final release it will be more similar to the EP1 that is enjoiable
EP2 actually is just too frustrating for my taste

marcom88

Dec 4, 2017
im having problem in speaking with joe and ashley... i click the button but nothing happen... i need some help

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
im having problem in speaking with joe and ashley... i click the button but nothing happen... i need some help
I guess you are stuck when washing the dishes? After you start to wash, you can click on Ashley or Joe. Don't use the "talk", but "eyes" button. Then Ashley or Joe (depends on which one you clicked) comes to Monica and gropes her. This will increase your lvl with them. Lvl 2 is max. progress so far.
When both(!) are on lvl 2, Monica can start to work as a waitress. When you steal the tips, you can unlock 4 scenes with Joe and 3 with Ashley and start the dance scenes on the pole.

Reactions: Pogo123

marcom88

Dec 4, 2017
I guess you are stuck when washing the dishes? After you start to wash, you can click on Ashley or Joe. Don't use the "talk", but "eyes" button. Then Ashley or Joe (depends on which one you clicked) comes to Monica and gropes her. This will increase your lvl with them. Lvl 2 is max. progress so far.
When both(!) are on lvl 2, Monica can start to work as a waitress. When you steal the tips, you can unlock 4 scenes with Joe and 3 with Ashley and start the dance scenes on the pole.
i mean i cant speak for the first time with em... i cant start working there...

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes